Number of Provinces (1.5)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Number of Provinces (1.5)

Hello!

I feel like I'm missing something here. On desktop, I cannot find the number of provinces remaining that a nation has. This is especially helpful in 1.5 for World at War maps, as there are so many in so many areas.

I certainly can pull it up on mobile, but for conveniences and continuity, I am unsure if it is me, or is that info piece missing?

I have been playing 1.5 exclusively for a while now, and I forget if that was something included in diplomacy or info screens prior?

Thanks!
    • It used to be in the list of countries under diplomacy.

I agree that it is useful, especially when trying to completely destroy an AI player so his units disappear... a few times already, I found I "forgot" some remote province and had to deal with rampant AI stack for a while more while sending units to the forgotten prov.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.