Nuclear Bomber Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuclear Bomber Bug

I just launched a successful nuclear bomber attack on an enemy army in a city with no bunkers at all, only to find that the enemy army didn't loose any health. Kind of disappointed since this took so many resources to build and I was the first one probably by a narrow margin to strike first with one. Please look into this if possible, this is an awesome and funny feature in this game and would love to see it work. This unfortunately isn't the first time this has happened. I was fighting an AI army and launched a couple V1 strikes on it, the first one made it loose lets say around thirty hp but when the second one hit it gained ninety. I am so glad I found this game on youtube, it is fun and sucks you right in. I have not experienced any other bugs. Keep up the amazing work and will be excited for the future. Also in regards to the nuclear strike, I did click on the enemy army, not the city, and the city's morale did drop to zero and the nuclear attack video did play so it did register. In case it thought I clicked on the city or maybe I did accidentally, is it still possible for enemy armies to be harmed if they are in the center of a city?

Thanks for all you do!

Ranyard