POWS(Prisoners of War) Call of War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• POWS(Prisoners of War) Call of War

I suggest a new feature that allows you to capture enemy units to be added to the game. Once a group of units have a morale below a certain percentage, I propose that it will be forced to surrender to the opposing army. Captured POWS could be forced to work at labor camp, which will increase both production speed and resource production in a province or city. Labor camps can be built in any province, they are much cheaper to build than regular buildings. Also, opposing sides could exchange POWS with each other.
    • cool
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Well, not entirely, some labour camps got a lot out of PoWs, the Soviet ones were pretty effective, the Germans of course used Jews and although the Jewish production line was usually sabatoged, much of German production came from them and cost 0. (Very horrible thing, by the way) but i agree that it would be a lot of adds, yet it could be an option going into 2.0
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength