URGENT URGENT PLEASE FIX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• URGENT URGENT PLEASE FIX

3541477 IS GLITCHING I CANT SCROLL OVER TO CHINA PLEASE FIX OR I WILL LOSE PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE OR AT LEAST PAUSE THE ROUND
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i tried please fix it i will lose....
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • We are not aware of any widespread problem in this regard, so it is possible that this is a local problem on your end. Please make sure your software is up to date (browser, operating system, graphics driver) and as DoctorDR said, try clearing browser cache and refreshing the page. You can also try accessing the game from a different device (e.g. try it on mobile or desktop) and you can also try it via a different browser, just to rule out some causes.

If it still remains a problem, please be more specific in your description what the problem is about. Give detailed information about the problem and steps how to reproduce. A screenshot or even a short video or gif that shows the problem would also be most helpful.
    • Well, now its just BLACK. the whole map is black, no problem with my OTHER games, and also it still no work on other device, ive tried everything please pause the round

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • We can't pause the round because one user has some problems. Like was said by freezy, there is a 99% chance this has to do with your end, not the servers or a bug. Try switching browsers to see if that helps.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • NO IT DOES NOT HELP I WILL LOSE THE ROUND FIX THE GAME I AM GOING INSANE PLEASE

I THOUGHT THE GAME WAS GOOD, THIS MASSIVE GLITCH SPREE, AND YOU TRYING TO BLAME IT ON MY END HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED MY MIND... I MAY LEAVE THE GAME, FIX THE GLITCHES PLEASE

FIX THE GAME

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Look, i am sorry its just that i am going insane, im gonaa lose the round just cause i cant scroll over :(

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Lets try something out that I saw worked for someone else, can you turn off troop locations?

The only thing about this is if it does what I saw from someone else this allows the map to load, but once you turn them back on will crash the game.

But if this works then we will know it is something to do with troops.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • Thank you, and again i apologize sincerely for my lash out. I will try :)

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • No, its not that, but the glitch has got better i can scroll slightly more now

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Woah... did you guys fix it? Today i logged on and it was perfectly fixed expect for a bit of lag... Thank you :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength