BUG, HUGE !!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BUG, HUGE !!!

Hello, what a hell you are making with the game !!! I reported a bug with espionage that is not maintained more then an hour after day change, look in reports at day 12 and 13, they are empty !!! But i had spyies on that days !!! AN another bug : equatorial gabon @!!!! is doctrine allies as me, but have incresead damage and hitpoints on units like he would be axis !!!!! YOu are joking with this bugs ????
      prntscr.com/vtum5t
      prntscr.com/vtumcp
    • if they are bugs in the game they don't get fixed right away they take time to be fix if they are indeed bugs

did you build the RRG or was it started by someone else and you took the city while it was building

did your spies get killed or did the spies do there job and did you have enough of them

have you refresh or restart the game
      WHEELYBRIAN
      Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"This is only a game and not life so remember life before game"
      said by me
      :00010317:
    • There is a clear explanation for this bug that you have seen. It in fact, is not a bug. What happened was that a province of an Axis nation was captured with a RRG in production, and this RRG was completed under the control of Equatorial Gabon. This resulted in it having Axis stats, although it looks like it is supposed to be Allies. This is intended, and is not a bug.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • Ok, i understand with army, is not a bug, but with spies it is bug ! Look how it is. I put spies, when day changed i was online, I saw all the troops of my enemy, i build plans how to attack, and after an hour, all reveal dissapeared,( 22 hours more to next day change), i enter espionage report and there for day 12 and 13 are empty, but I made reveal of all armies in both days... it is a bug or not ??????? I understand that at day change reveal dissapear, but where is report ???? Why report history are empty when I revealed !!!!
    • When you use spies to revel armies there is NO report, it shows the units locations (which may change) for the next day only. You cannot see it after that next day change no matter if you look at previous days spy reports or not. I suggest you take a screenshot.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel
    • Man you dont understand my report !!!!! I know that revelead armies on map dissapear at day change !!! But in espionage report thet text : ''' revealed all armies'' rest !!! If you will look better my screenshot will see that day 12 and 13 are empty of reports of espionage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I EXPLAIN YOU AGAIN, that in day 13 i was online at day change 12-->13, I I revealed ANgola !! I saw his armies on map, and after an hour, all his armies revelead dissapeared !!!!!! ANd report in espionage reports also dissapeared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!