Suggestions: War Reports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions: War Reports

So basically there will be a button next to coalition and it will have a gun icon. So basically it shows all of the wars on the server.

it shows all of the nations participating in the war, it also shows a "tug of war". If a nation gets the most provinces and the most points will be shown as winning and the losing side will have lower points and it shows how much casualties there will be like 1 unit-145 units.

It will show "allies not in war" so those nations who have share maps with one of the sides or both sides. It doesnt show manpower (unit count) and under the countries it will show a red line on how many units they have lost, so the line will be measured by how many units there is.
    • It would probably not include the allies since relations can only be revealed by spies, and it would probably show the belligerents on both sides. Or if it could display all the wars your coalition has, wars in this game is really complicated and fast-moving.
      I should probably change what I write in here. -No one ever
    • Goodness, I haven't played that in awhile. It reminded me about how at the end of the war, the nation with the most points is able to choose the lands he wants the most, it was limited and divided among participates based on percentage of participation and land available to be divided.

Example: Mongolia eliminated the most units in Communist China. So, he'll get about 60% of the land, he wants and Japan can choose the remaining 40% remaining land. It's annoying someone who waited until I did most of the work is able to just mow down defenseless provinces and weeps the reward of the 10-20+ units I lost/been injured.
    • Anpere wrote:

It's annoying someone who waited until I did most of the work is able to just mow down defenseless provinces and weeps the reward of the 10-20+ units I lost/been injured.
      Honestly an ally that will take all the spoils isn’t a very good ally. Whenever I do a joint invasion I make sure to leave city and resource provinces for my ally to take because it’s the decent thing to do and if the one doing the stealing is not an ally then that’s where you can use a little big stick diplomacy. If the one doing the stealing has a bigger military (or is a better player) then well there is pretty much nothing you can do until you find his/her weakness.
      “If nature doesn’t kill us in the next few decades we will take matters into our own hands” -Habo778 (me)