Adding Doctrine choice to Event Maps with random nation selection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Adding Doctrine choice to Event Maps with random nation selection

I would like if the option of selecting a doctrine on Random Selections maps were added. This would be an excellent addition on the Event Maps that have random nation selections. I make this suggestion for two reasons. First, it would allow me and others to play a doctrine they know and like. Second, I think it would cutcut down on the number of inactive players in those games. There would still be random placement of players so that would not affect that chance of groups joining and getting placed near each other with the possible exception of Pan Asian and this could be addressed in a few ways that could be discussed later if this idea is considered.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel