Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh wrote:

By 232K do you mean plus in a day?

and do you mean all resources or on one resource.
      It's just the number they quote in the paper. I believe it's the sum of the gross output of all resources other than money and manpower. I normally gauge it more by the "+ per hour" on each resource because that's the number I see.

+1500 is achievable on day 6 with the US in metal, oil, rares. You can build food/goods from there.

whowh wrote:

Also I have a question for you, do you advise upgrading resource production non-core cities or non-core provinces first?
      I guess my answer is cities because I think only cities have doubles. You should do non-core doubles first before you do non-core provinces. You should do all your core local industry first though.
    • whowh wrote:

The US is just huge and has a ton of potential. People really don't realize how big the US really is industrially
      Until you meet a madman like me who choses Canada, attacks you at day one with a Mot Infantry and artillery spam and you are totally conquered at day 4 :tumbleweed: :wallbash

whowh wrote:

Also I have a question for you, do you advise upgrading resource production non-core cities or non-core provinces first?
      You shouldn't build industry in non core territory, as they produce only at 25% but your industry still costs 100% of the resources you will rarely get a return of investment. Just develop your industry in your cores in both urban and rural provinces.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • No the heck it isn't.

whowh wrote:

BMfox wrote:

Until you meet a madman like me who choses Canada, attacks you at day one with a Mot Infantry and artillery spam and you are totally conquered at day 4
      But canada is peaceful!
      I got conquered by canada because the player was a force march gold using mad man
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • BMfox wrote:

whowh wrote:

The US is just huge and has a ton of potential. People really don't realize how big the US really is industrially
      Until you meet a madman like me who choses Canada, attacks you at day one with a Mot Infantry and artillery spam and you are totally conquered at day 4 :tumbleweed: :wallbash

whowh wrote:

You shouldn't build industry in non core territory, as they produce only at 25% but your industry still costs 100% of the resources you will rarely get a return of investment. Just develop your industry in your cores in both urban and rural provinces.
      I'm inclined to agree with this position. I still wouldn't say never. If you finish your home industry and it looks like there's still some game to play, you might consider building industry in non-core doubles. Always, always, always, finish core industry first before even considering building in a non-core province.
    • BMfox wrote:

USSR: Starts with mainly infantry branch and is therefore vunerable to an attack of Germany who runs high on tanks. The country is huge and almost undefendable. If Russia is at war with a larger nation like Germany or often underestimated Japan then you can be sure that all those small Asian countries will start eating you away slowly. The many Asian countries that all fear Russia combined with both the chance of ending up in war with multiple European and Asian countries at the same time makes it quite challenging.
      You know, once i defended as USSR against UK, Italy, India, Japan, Germany, Persia.
      Cant be defended, huh?
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Make it a challenge. I started as Afghanistan and finished in the Top 5 for total Provinces. I joined a Coal and we finished in 1st place.
      "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"
      "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
      General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run
    • No offence, but-especially since you were in coa- i think defending as USSR against Japan, UK, India, Persia, Germany, Italy, and didnt mention AI Finland, ALONE AND losing only TWO urbans is a much greater feat than what you did
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • yep Whowh that is a better achievement. Unless of course, you count when i as USSR managed to DEFEND against Tana Tuvu. Also whowh go to our game

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Off topic but help someone this province is vital and i need to know which troop is in it
      Images
      • ummmmm.JPG

46.22 kB, 951×183, viewed 129 times

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • >:(

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength