The Herald overload

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Herald overload

Suggestion: make a continent filter, selection button in the Herald

On a 100 player map there's an overload of information.
      You want to be informed about the progress of the wars that are being fought on your continent.
      Knowledge is power and by seeing what kind of units they lose you also know the units they use and how you can counter a player that might become your enemy soon enough.
      If you want to be up to date about what happens on your continent you need to be motivated as it takes a lot of time to scroll trough all the information.
      If there would only be a filter, selection button where you could select your continent so that you only see the information that you are actually looking for.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!

The post was edited 1 time, last by BMfox ().

• BMfox wrote:

Suggestion: make a continent filter, selection button in the Herald

On a 100 player map there's an overload of information.
      You want to be informed about the progress of the wars that are being fought on your continent.
      Knowledge is power and by seeing what kind of units they lose you also know the units they use and how you can counter a player that might become your player soon enough.
      If you want to be up to date about what happens on your continent you need to be motivated as it takes a lot of time to scroll trough all the information.
      If there would only be a filter, selection button where you could select your continent so that you only see the information that you are actually looking for.
      There are some useful tools in the Herald that can help you with this:

1. Use the search bar to find individual countries' battles, territory conquered/lost, units lost, (and buildings completed/damaged in the classic version)
      2. Notice the tabs at the top of the news section. One says "Enemies and Allies" so if you are at war with a country and want to check on their wars with other countries, that is a great way to find that information.
      3. Every new in-game day, the Herald publishes 1 of 4 "Top 10" charts (largest army, largest economy, most futuristic, and wealthiest nations). Knowing this information could be useful.
      Hope this answers your question! ;)
    • @Andromeda it is right what you say, but it is not enough.
      1. By repeat 10, 20 or 40 times for single search could be time intensive.
      2. In Last update even better enemies and friend separeted now. But still by high numbers same issue like in main, umfiltered page.
      3. This usefull Information get sometimes lost by old hardware and too many new articles. Even good hardware need time to scroll down for this Information. Mobile version has not second window with statistiks on top of articles.

Also, no, you did not answered question.
    • Andromeda wrote:

There are some useful tools in the Herald that can help you with this:

Use the search bar to find individual countries' battles, territory conquered/lost, units lost, (and buildings completed/damaged in the classic version)

Notice the tabs at the top of the news section. One says "Enemies and Allies" so if you are at war with a country and want to check on their wars with other countries, that is a great way to find that information.

Every new in-game day, the Herald publishes 1 of 4 "Top 10" charts (largest army, largest economy, most futuristic, and wealthiest nations). Knowing this information could be useful.
      Hope this answers your question!
      Thanks for your reply but those functions aren't enough.

- The tab enemy or allies only shows you the articles of those with whom you already have a certain diplomatic stance with.
      - Searching a single player with the search function is too time intensive if you need to do a search for every player on your continent. Especially if you want that information every day.
      - The 1 of 4 top charts give you a first good birds view on what is happening but that's not what i'm looking for.

I want a button where i can select a continent of whom i want to see the articles. This way i only see the information about what's happening on my continent. Who's in war with whom, do they lose a lot of troops, what troops do they lose/use. That's very important information as it might present an opportunity or will give me the knowledge to prepare my army better against a future agressor/enemy.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!