Why is there no Classic games in the new games tab?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why is there no Classic games in the new games tab?

I understand there is a transition being made and that's ok, but it was specificly mentioned in one of the latest dev posts in the launcher that even though 1.5 is now considered the new standard, 1.0 games were still to be found in the new games tab. I've tried to find a official game of 1.0 for a week now since the last 2 Classic matches I'm running atm is about to end, but to no avail. Was this promise broken already?

I've tried 1.5 and to be honest, it's far from the same game. There are plenty of threads in the forums about it's pros and cons so i won't dive further into details due to the fact that there are far more knowledgeable players already providing valid criticism elsewhere.

However I would probably play 1.5 were it not for the manual unit upgrade hassle and the increased centralization of resource production. But right now it's downright stressful and just too much to take in. Please take note that this comes from someone like me that started playing only a few months back and is just about to hit level 80, and I loved the 1.0 version unconditionally and started paying for High Command pretty much right off the bat because i saw how powerful it could prove. All this without having any prior opinion or knowledge, nor am I particularly sentimental about 1.0. In fact, I simply have had no time to become sentimental yet.

So with that said, WHERE are the promised Classic games?!

Sincerely,

General Kadhammer.

The post was edited 1 time, last by General Kadhammer ().