Regiments Call of War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Regiments Call of War

I have noticed that each infantry or armored unit only equals one regiment. However, I believe that this is not accurate. I think that each ground unit should be equal to a division instead of a regiment. In regiment only included around 2,000 to 3,000 men. In Historical World War, Soviet Union starts with about 50 units. At least 40 of them are ground units. However, if you multiply 2,000 or 3,000 mean by 40 units it would only equal 120,000 men. The Soviets actually had about 3 million-5 million men. However, making each regiment division would fix this. Each division is around 10,000 to 20,000 men. This would at least be more accurate then regiments.
    • Well it’s up for your interpretation if you want to 1 unit to equal a division then consider 1 manpower point to equal 10 men. Problem solved without having to edit the game.
      “If nature doesn’t kill us in the next few decades we will take matters into our own hands” -Habo778 (me)
    • Total army sizes are indeed ridiculously low. When you do a 100p map it is well possible to win it solo with under 100 units; that would be like 200,000 soldiers. As said above, armies in the WW2 era were millions of people, and none of them controlled the amount of land required for a solo CoW victory (three continents, at the VERY least)
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Wordpowers on historical, and solo Victory players on 100er can easy have 1000+ units, in new version it mean over 3 Mio active soldiers. If you count dayly upkeep as reinforcements, you get another thousands soldiers daily.

Also it can be absolutly realistic, but game style of more than 90% players deletes this option.