what to do when your a superpower in all countries in (1.5)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what to do when your a superpower in all countries in (1.5)

pIn all countries in, Every country is now playable, here is a guide for any superpower in this game mode.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This only applies to:

1. Japan
      2. USA
      3. USSR
      4. UK
      5. France
      6. Germany
      7. Italy
      8. Brazil (maybe)
      9. China (maybe)
      These countries are applied to this guide, Or if your the only country in your region that has the most units. Hint: I will be basically showing how to use small nations to your advantage.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      1) In this popular gamemode, these small ex AI players usually flock to join your coalition, but whats really important is that you create/join a coalition with other superpowers in this list.

2) begin to offer troops to any AI country next to your enemy. In CoW there are a lot of cold wars, meaning that two players are a odds with each other (eg America vs Soviet Union). You will need to be friends with your enemies neighbours, for example, if your against the USSR, you will need to be friends with Estonia, Poland, Persia etc etc. These small countries usually beg for protection, so you can use them for your advantage.

3) Build up, you will want to get above 68 units, your army should include Artillery, light/medium tanks, aircrafts and battleships.

4) get a lot of aircraft carriers, when you get aircraft carriers, it enables you to carry an airforce across great distances and you can conduct operations far from your mainland. This is useful for bombing small nations into submission. For example, when I was playing as the UK, I basically bombed the shit out of Iraq for 8 days, I used a combination of battle ships in basra, and I was using strategic bombers to hit targets in baghdad and Mosul, I did this to stop Iraq from producing nukes. that threatened my ally Yemen.

5) take sides in regional wars, if there is wars across the world, try to fund or support one side, I did this in number 4 in the Yemeni Iraqi war. I funded the Yemeni with metal and grain. You will need to create proxy warfare in the region so you can make alot of money
    • I'd recommend either getting intercepters as well as cruisers. If you don't your carriers will be sitting ducks for any bomber to pick off.

Also why not just land and take their land for resources/production?

To extend power overseas, I just ship convoys of tanks (light and/or medium), motorized infantry (or armored cars if youre in a rush), a few sp artillery and sp AA guns. Instead of aircraft carriers, i use a battleship+cruisers as its guns can protect your disembarking troops from ground or air attacks, and once they land you can rely on your arti and AA to protect themselves. Also would suggest adding some destroyers/subs into the convoy to protect battleships and cruisers and the transports.

When expanding from there, use arti to soften the targets and use tanks to protect them. Then use motorized infantry/armored cars to occupy them.

lmk what you think about my strat :)