Best Units Call of War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Infantry: Motorized Infantry (fast, good damage) or
      Armored: armored cars (fast, cheap, decent defense against infantry) or medium tanks (fast enough, good damage)
      Supports: SP Artillery (fast, good range/damage)
      Air units: Attack Bomber (fast, good range, nice damage against armored)
      Naval: Battleship (good view/attack range, good damage)

I know armored cars suck, but theyre cheap and produce fast. Theyre alright if youre desperate for defense or just wanna rush in and occupy a piece of land.
    • Comrade genz wrote:

Rail road guns+Medium tanks in axis docterine is very strong protection with attack bomber if needed
      Honestly in axis there are two approaches you can take. You can take the German 'Dream Army' (what I do) which is to have a fully mechanized force with SP artillery, medium tanks, and motorized infantry for ground forces while attack bombers take everything else out.

The other approach is to have the German reality. This would be what actually happened to Germany where the units were too expensive so they started using their weaker forces.
    • Mot inf: Only build when food is not overpriced, otherwise selling all the food.
      SP Guns: For later game usually when goods more available and more heavy armor around to counter
      Armored Car: No contest here, since i do all my dmg with ranged
      Interceptor: Others are useless if you cant control the air.
      Submarines
      Railroad Gun and SP rockets best 2 units in the game
    • Heinrici wrote:

Mot inf: Only build when food is not overpriced, otherwise selling all the food.
      SP Guns: For later game usually when goods more available and more heavy armor around to counter
      Submarines
      All your ranged without shields would not stand 5 minutes vs a decent player who spams med tank mech infranty. there is no best composition of an army everything come in handy and all depends what your enemy did most of
    • C88 wrote:

Heinrici wrote:

Mot inf: Only build when food is not overpriced, otherwise selling all the food.
      Submarines
      All your ranged without shields would not stand 5 minutes vs a decent player who spams med tank mech infranty. there is no best composition of an army everything come in handy and all depends what your enemy did most of
      Its not a "composition" its a fun thread naming your favorite unit of each tree... If someone is spamming med tank and Mech inf then i react to that (TD). However, AC is usually a sufficient shield early and midgame.
    • Heinrici wrote:

C88 wrote:

Heinrici wrote:

Submarines
      Its not a "composition" its a fun thread naming your favorite unit of each tree... If someone is spamming med tank and Mech inf then i react to that (TD). However, AC is usually a sufficient shield early and midgame.
      i know and i said the most balanced unit is mech infranty and there is no favorite unit for me. Btw you can try to answear but if u dont figure out what enemy has and the war is already started you will not answear u will just loose.
      I quoted someone that was talking about composition of army as favorite troops thats why of my comment.
    • Hello!
      I love the Commandos in this game and mechanized infantry for my infantry

For the tanks branch I love heavy tank (after looking at some posts I might switch to medium tanks!)

For the air branch I like the tactical bombers

For the naval branch I like subs and cruisers

for secret I like the nukes and the sp rocket artillery
    • C88 wrote:

Heinrici wrote:

C88 wrote:

Heinrici wrote:

Submarines
      i know and i said the most balanced unit is mech infranty and there is no favorite unit for me. Btw you can try to answear but if u dont figure out what enemy has and the war is already started you will not answear u will just loose.I quoted someone that was talking about composition of army as favorite troops thats why of my comment.
      Well guess what AC, Interceptor and Submarine are all good at?
    • Heinrici wrote:

C88 wrote:

Heinrici wrote:

C88 wrote:

Heinrici wrote:

Submarines
      i know and i said the most balanced unit is mech infranty and there is no favorite unit for me. Btw you can try to answear but if u dont figure out what enemy has and the war is already started you will not answear u will just loose.I quoted someone that was talking about composition of army as favorite troops thats why of my comment.
      to loose for sure.
      I mean you are saying nothing here AC is an unit used for defense only interceptors for air superiority and submarine to kill the battleships and controlling the sea borders.. if this is your core army set up i guess u barely win vs bots
    • Commandos do prove to have an extremely valuable role in 1.5 and I've been using them more and more. It's hard for air to spot them because most players I go against are rarely using interceptors.

I tend to feign a large scale frontal assault with armor and heavy air
      then sneak commandos and mot. infantry on the flanks while simultaneously opening up two other fronts with medium and light armor and scouts.
    • C88 wrote:

Heinrici wrote:

C88 wrote:

Heinrici wrote:

C88 wrote:

Heinrici wrote:

Submarines
      to loose for sure.I mean you are saying nothing here AC is an unit used for defense only interceptors for air superiority and submarine to kill the battleships and controlling the sea borders.. if this is your core army set up i guess u barely win vs bots
      They can all scout the enemy. 2 of them can see stealth units. Interceptor can scout deep in neighbor territory. Sub can spy hidden from the coast.
    • Tribunate wrote:

Commandos do prove to have an extremely valuable role in 1.5 and I've been using them more and more. It's hard for air to spot them because most players I go against are rarely using interceptors.

then sneak commandos and mot. infantry on the flanks while simultaneously opening up two other fronts with medium and light armor and scouts.
      Well I always have interceptors in my bomber stacks.
    • vietcong2005 wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

Commandos do prove to have an extremely valuable role in 1.5 and I've been using them more and more. It's hard for air to spot them because most players I go against are rarely using interceptors.

Well I always have interceptors in my bomber stacks.
      Yea it makes since to do so but I have rarely come up against someone who stacks mixed bombers and interceptors. If I face you in combat I'll need to adjust my strategy and not get so carried away. ;)