Coalition Wars

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition Wars

I think A new system could be added to Call of War that would greatly improve the game and I think could be implemented relatively easily.

So my idea is about large scale coalition wars and will allow for better division of land for all allies, it would be very cool, and a shortcut. So any member of a coalition would be allowed to submit a proposal to declare war on another coalition. If the majority of coalition members agree they can vote for it and everyone in your coalition would automatically go to war with everyone in the opposing coalition. It would be cool if it was a headline in the newspaper as well.

Coalitions would also be able to divide land in a proposal you could do once every 5 days. In the proposal you could not divide the land of any member's core provinces and only divide the territory of countries you've conquered. Here's an example, me and my coalition defeat the entire South American coalition except for a couple provinces Argentina has in Africa. Lets say I take the majority of their territory, South USA takes only Columbia. You would choose an annexation proposal and divide some of my territory by letting South USA take south brazil, Argentina's, and peru making him now control all of south brazil's, Argentina's, and Peru's core provinces that I took.

To make it easier to understand and divide you could have an entire "screen" or "tab" devoted to annexation proposals when you click into the coalition tab. It could show a war map of all of the coalition's, and enemy coalition's territory and and if you clicked on any of your coalition members you could have them cede or annex the territory of different nations and show the VP's of each nation they've conquered to see how much they're worth. If there was a player that loses territory in the proposal he can do an emergency rejection which would cancel the proposal and reset the timer so that coalitions cant justbetray one of its members and take all their territory instantly with a vote.

Its complicated when I type it out and Im sure there would be some problems that need to be ironed out but I think it could be something really cool and expand the powers of coalitions. I also think you could present it in a way that would be much easier to understand.