Gold usage suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold usage suggestion

Hi, I have a suggestion on gold that I think would be good. Would it be possible to post something in the newspaper about when gold is used? Not who used it, but maybe just how much? Reasons I think this would be good are that if you are not a gold user you don't have to waste time on a game where gold is being spent big. I think this might be good for the game maker, too because it could INCREASE gold usage as others in the same game know gold is being used and might likewise also spend gold.
    • On top of that- incentivize players to keep at it by boosting payouts by some %, ie %20 of gold spent is added back to the final payouts. It could be simply a running tally of gold used, and it also reflected in the payouts or as a bonus to the final players at the end of the game. I think awarding more gold would actually destigmatize gold use for the masses. Also, make gold speed ups free for build completions less than 2 minutes and it very cheap for gold speed ups less than 30 minutes. Nothing is worse than waiting a half hour just to click a button before bed.