Info on Aircraft carriers and possibly other units - display issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Info on Aircraft carriers and possibly other units - display issues

I have a problem or rather there is a problem on the info displayed on carrier units.

The location of the number of a/c they can carry is listed at the very bottom of the page and in 1.5 you cant see it.

Unfortunately because CoW 1.5 and classic differ so do the size of the info page. Why?

Because you have now stuck a dirty big banner in the TOP in 1.5 showing the doctrine thus making the page taller and it doesn't display properly.

SUGGESTION: Re-position the doctrine banner to the left hand side ie vertically. That way the height of the page will remain the same.
    • Are you playing in a low resolution perhaps? On most resolutions the whole army details panel should be visible. You could try to zoom out your browser with CTRL and - to see everything. You can zoom back in with CTRL and + afterwards.

On on mobile you can of course just scroll down the panel.
    • Hi there,

No it is def a design issue. I have measured it. In CoW 1.5 the panel is deeper / taller and that is causing the problem.

The info is only displayed in the info in research (and is the same in the forces panel). But the bottom data on range and capacity is not visible in CoW 1.5 as it is in Classic and that is the problem.

This to me in positioning there is not clever as it is a vital bit of info to know. Can you not reposition it to the left under the discussion bit about carriers. Separated with spaces so it stands out or as I suggest move doctrine marketing to LHS and have that as vertical info. 'tis a glorified logo after all.
    • Indeed, as was already said here: It depends a lot on your screen resolution. On most screens the panel is not too large. On my screen it fits perfectly fine and there is still alot of space left above and below.

If you are playing on such a small resolution that the panel is not fitting on your screen anymore, please use "CTRL" and "- "(minus). This will zoom out all interfaces in your browser. We won't rework the panel anytime soon, sorry. So please use this easy workaround.