Japan Historic World War Complete Report

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Japan Historic World War Complete Report

Japan Historic World War- Complete Report
      The Empire of Japan was the nation I started as in one of my older games, as I was interested in Pacific Warfare. I began as a mighty naval power but lacked land power and economic stability. Immediately I began work on what I called Plan A, the conquest of Manchukuo. I saw Manchukuo as an opportunity to act like my economic heart, and as my war machine in Asia. I began construction on industry and transformed Japan into a utopia, yet still ran short of some materials like oil. Meanwhile overseas, the United Kingdom had created the United Nations, and somehow gotten USSR, USA, France, China to join as the Big Five. They said they wanted peace, and made a license system to allow any invasion. Obviously this hampered Plan A, since my entry into the UN was denied and I was on bad relations with its members, thus unlikely to get a license. Germany was displeased with UN too, and we made the Axis Pact. However, the United Kingdom and France threatened to invade Germany upon the invasion of any country, so he was unable to expand and also remained diplomatically isolated excluding his relationship with me. I made pact after pact with Germany and he began supplying me with Iron and other materials, vital to my war machine which now got about half of its resources from Germany. I fought for him diplomatically (Poland had demanded land, reinforced by USSR and UK, but I settled that, that was probably my best diplomatic win for Germany) and that radically reduced the Mighty Empire’s relationship with the United States and China. On day 3-4 I moved 3 battleships and 2 destroyers near the Philippines.
      After about 4 or 5 days, my ground forces stood 30 divisions strong, from what I remember 1 heavy tank, 5 medium tanks, 10 infantry units of various kinds, 9 light tanks, 5 anti tanks. I was ready to initiate Plan A, however my relations had sunk with UK, France and United States further. I tried to get them to give me a license (Somehow they had got a proper system going and I could not oppose it), I bribed USA with 50,000 money but he had lied and gave me no permission. By day 5 China had begun mobilising his troops, and the USSR was threatening to invade me. I decided to expand Plan A, now that I stood even stronger. Overall I was 143 divisions strong mainly naval, and ready to quickly take Manchukuo. My economy had been radically stabilised, now I was producing about +600 an hour for all resources. Germany was supplying me as well, and I had made fortifications along the Chinese border, further more I had medium level (all my units were medium levelled or about) fighters protecting my airspace. The extended Plan A was the conquest of Manchukuo, Mongolia, Siam. I hoped it would intimidate my enemies, the USSR already unsure, UK and France weak in pacific and America caught up in his so called “Liberation of the Middle East” (He had invaded pretty early, taking Yemen, Oman and some of Arabia, yet Persia and Turkey were showing severe resistance and I planned to start supplying them). A confirmation from China that he would not hit me upon my invasion of any country meant that Plan A was ready to go.
      Launch of Plan A and Europe’s ascend into War
      I attacked and took Manchukuo very quickly, then Mongolia fell as well as Siam. I think I lost few regiments in the campaign, but the USA and her allies were not happy. In fact, war was declared and one of my battleship groups wiped out a few US cruisers. China also trade embargod me yet did not invade. What compelled USA to sue for peace was the Germanic invasion of France and the United Kingdom. They probably said that they would withdraw support. Meanwhile he was also intimidated now that I had had no ships sunk, and he had lost at least 3. My conquest of Mongolia and Manchukuo was brilliant for my economy, and I was no longer dependant on Germanic imports, so those were stopped. The Soviet Union also accepted not to join the war in Europe. Meanwhile around the world the UN continued to oppress, China taking Xingjian with USSR, and the aforementioned taking the Baltics. The United States too had conquered Mexico and as previously mentioned, attacked the middle east. He had advanced further and reached Turkish and Persian borders, United Kingdom and French helping him. In Europe France remained strong, and by day 15 had lost relatively few provinces to the Germans who were now in dire need of oil. I had reinforced my army and economy to such extent that on land my troops numbered near 100. I finally began what I called Plan B, the creation of a coalition against the United Nations.
      Creation of the Resistance and Fall of China
      Spain unexpectedly began an invasion of France, and this compelled me to create the Resistance. It was not a coalition but a secret group of allied nations fighting against the UN. Turkey, Persia, Tibet, Spain, Germany and my empire were the members of this group. I began to send naval forces to the Persian Gulf, 15 submarines, most created in Bangkok. I had militarised Siam heavily, it was now my main South Pacific naval base, and I had stationed 30 units there. Meanwhile Italy who had been AI for some time came back online, and he also joined the resistance, invading France. This was huge and finally broke the French front line, Italy advanced through Switzerland all the way to Lyon and Marsielle, although whilst Lyon fell Marsielle stayed strong. Toulan, Bordeuax and a few southern rural provinces fell to Spain, and Germany had taken Luxemborg, Nancy and its surrounding provinces. In Africa Italy had advanced massively, virtually taking the entire bulk of French and British colonies. My supply line to Persia and Turkey saw Turley take both British and Frecnh colonies and start pushing back America. Through espionage, I saw that America was sending at least 30 undefended convoys to reinforce middle east, this was my chance and I took it. I sent 10 battleships to support my 15 subs, together creating a killing zone. Declaring war, I took all American pacific isles besides the Hawaii Isles quickly and sunk the USA convoys. China went AI just then to my astonishment and delight, and I began its invasion, using the terrain to my utmost advantage. He had recently invaded and virtually conquered the now AI Tibet, so his troops were elsewhere and I easily conquered him to my delight. I announced this first fall of the Big Five on news, and revealed the Resistance. My conquest of China automatically gave me Tibet and most of Xingjian too, and by now I was getting +900 for most resources! Meanwhile America was outraged, and I remember him clearly stating the following on news: “Japan’s End has Come!”
      Desperate War for the Liberation of the Pacific
      The USSR finally acted, not only joining the war in Europe but also attacking me and the Middle East. This sudden all-out attack was a mistake, and Persia took territory all the way to Almaty, however not Almaty itself as my forces in Xingjian had taken it. Turkey took everything to Stalingrad and the city itself. I managed to very quickly take the Far East, and advanced right to the European section of the USSR. Thankfully border gore was non existant and everything had been shared perfectly. However, my advance stopped there. Germany was very impressive, Paris had fallen and France had gone AI. Once more France share very nicely between Spain, Italy and Germany. The ENTIRE Africa was now Italian, and the Middle east was covered by Persia and Turkey. Germany then turned east, brilliantly conquering Poland, the Blakans and the European section of the USSR. Now 3 of the Big Five had fallen. I obviously took British, Dutch and French colonies in the Pacific, and my economy stormed to over 1200+ for nearly all resources. However, the UK and USA were not so easily beaten. Canada as well as pretty much the whole of South America was now USA, and the UK had taken the Dutch and Belgian lands, pushing Germany back. I had taken every island in the Pacific, but then disaster struck.
      Victory of the Strong, Failure of the Weak
      Spain and Portugal fell. It was hugely unexpected, but he fell to America, extremely quickly since he was undefended to the west. This opened a front in Europe and one in Africa. Furthermore, Britian had now liberated the North France, so the UK and USA were dominant in the Western Front. I could not produce more troops and I was in crisis too, since I had foolishly maxed out most of my units. My economy had shrunk to 700+. The USA had also managed to go through Alaska and begin liberating the USSR. Persia and Turkey for some reason fought each other, Persia losing and Turkey then failing to defend against a second American assault on the Middle East. Italy’s Afrcia was swallowed up and the USA now joined up with middle east to break into Balkans. I launched a desperate invasion but my navy suffered unimaginable losses. The United States liberated the Far East and Manchukuo. By now I was on the retreat everywhere, Italy and France had been conquered by USA and the UK. We kept hope, me and Germany but our loss was inevitable America took Germany, his empire covering the Americas, Africa, Middle East, Blakans, Far East, German and, Tokyo. Yes, my mainland was slowly eaten up. My colonies gave me so little resources that I was unable to fight on. So, true to tradition, I staged a Banzai Charge, sending everything I had at Tokyo and the Washington DC through Atlantic. Miraculously on of my commandos landed and took DC with 0.7 health. That regiment was the last of the once mighty Japanese Imperial Army. The Empire I had built was destroyed, her allies suffering the same fate. And so ended my empire. However, that struggle of the underdogs against the Big Five themselves shall always be remembered.
      *NOTE: all that was true, although numbers were estimations. This was a 1.5 historic world war round. America and his coalition with UK won that round.
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i am currenttly in a historic game as japan, to say thatt my coalition is winning is not an overstatement
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Yeah i know. Thanks
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • man did u lose all interesting historic games or the fact u lost made the games interesting?
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Wow that is DEEP

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Wow that is DEEP
      Well it dosen't answer if u find the game interesting or not bcos you lost them lol. I personally find games which i lose to be interesting.

Oh and btw, I am playing as Ma-Clique with a rather interesting enemy, I will write a report on the Proceedings once game is finished

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Yeah that is true. It is very fun to recreate WWII, and also makes me undrestand better, like i now know why Intel was SO vital in Pacific War

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i had a rather funny Alliance vs Alliance that i think is report worthy

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Maybe you could give me the info and i be the author?....

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • seems good, but i was in the game myself and quite frankly i have all the knowledge that can't be emulated By people who wasnt there

Secretary of Nova0213
    • i can however give you some keypoints: Dissatisfaction,too unbalanced, too slow, dissapointment #1, Channel dash, disappointment #2, Surprise intervention, disappointment #3 and the British expedition to the north pole

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Wha?

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i forgot to add betrayal #1 and betrayal #2 lol

Secretary of Nova0213
    • i made a report like you requested, it's not as long as your report tho, lol :P

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Thanks

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength