Physical Market Policy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Physical Market Policy

In the current status, market is just virtual. With not much info and physical importance. I suggest, market to be PHYSICALLY PRESENT in the map. We can have cargo ships and routes which are common. This can help to destroy enemy capital ships. Enabling PIRATE systems.
      Markets can be ports in big countries. Like in the WWII scenarios. USA/France/UK. In bigger maps China/India.
    • While I like this suggestion and even thought about the concept before unfortunately adding a mechanic as huge and game changing as this would require so much work that it’s probably going to go into the Maybe for 2.0 box.
      “If nature doesn’t kill us in the next few decades we will take matters into our own hands” -Habo778 (me)
    • Hey, I have an idea similar to this which I call supply lines. I can't tell the whole where but you can visit Supply lines thread. In it all provinces that produce resources will have to make the resources reach the capital, If enemy units are in the way, supply will be destroyed, if enemy territories then supply can't pass through thus that provinces income wouldn't reach the capital and will be shown in a place called supply destroyed. Supply will also flow out from capital to reach units as they need fuel, ammunitions etc. If a unit doesn't get supply it will lose attack and defence. This will make encirclements efficient as units encircles wouldn't get the supply and submarine convoy raiding also possible. For more visit thread- Supply Lines