Infrastructure in 1.5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GrandEmpire wrote:

I suppose so, and yes i did forget the wrognful improsonment.
      However USA forced japan to leave isolation so it could plunder it and DID start Imperial Japan essentially
      It was wrong for the US to impress its will on to a sovereign nation through the threat of military force but I don’t think that that event can be blamed for Imperial Japan because I doubt Japan would be able to stay Isolated for 9 more decades especially with the military advancements made in the 20th century. I mean this would be a world with Samurai coexisting with heavy tanks, battleships, long range aircraft and possibly the atom bomb. I don’t see how Japan could last that long without someone going along and either force them to open up or just invade them. To make one more point this universe would have National China with a stronger military then Japan since they would be equipped with rifles and even some tanks.
      “If nature doesn’t kill us in the next few decades we will take matters into our own hands” -Habo778 (me)
    • True i suppose, yet it doesnt change the fact that there was no good vs bad in WWII.
      Japan had many reasons to attack the USA, their tariffs and treaties plundered Japan's resources while Japan starved. The economic problems were the reason for the Aggression Policy of Japan, and if USA had been less of a bully, the Pacific War may have been avoided.
      And its not just WWII. I dont undrestand, the horrific Orange Bomb the USA dropped on innocent Viatnamese in the Vietnam War is puplicly known and is also a war crime, yet somehow America has escaped prosecution. As it has with many other things.
      The world needs to realise that both sides in WWII, east bloc, west bloc, communism, capitalism, BOTH sides have done evil things. The problem is that the victors get to write history, so while we are discussing this now, in maybe 50 yrs this idscussion would be impossible. I repeat, we have to REMEMBER
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • This hasn't ended after Vietnam.

For example, just last year, American army took out a high-ranking Irani official (sorry I forgot his name) with a drone strike. They reported it proudly in the press, saying he was the "brain behind international terrorism" or something similar.

Can you imagine, just imagine, the outcry of the USA when an Irani hit squad killed Barack Obama, with the argument that he was responsible for the explosive increase of drone technology and usage during his administration, killing thousands and thousands of innocent civilians? But hey, that's not terrorism, is it? That's just collateral damage, an accident; something completely different, obviously.

Truth is, when you see the hostile drones overhead every day (or even worse, you DON'T see them), and they take out someone close to you every few months, your perception of "who is the terrorist" may be a bit different than the Western view on that.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I actually wanted to mention him, Qasem Soleimani, but because of my nationality(Iranian) i thought itd be best not to.
      Now that youve brought it up though, i will talk.
      He was the first person to fight the American created ISIS
      He freed Lebanon from Israel
      He was responsible for vital liberations in Iraq
      the USA said that theyd provide evidence that he ws a terrorist.. they havnt yet and never will
      That was a CRIME. yet the USA was NOT prosecuted.
      Just imagine if Iran had killed Trump (Whos responsible for over 400,000 deaths), just imagine
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • whowh wrote:

Yea. I keep checking back in thinking (what type of infrastructure needs 2 pages but then i read the posts.
      hahaha
      Gang, I played Morocco and built level 1 Infra. More or less across the country east west road north south road.
      Does it help to move troops around those vast provinces..yes
      Was it worth the cost, not really
      Did it make or break the war front. debatable .. maybe VS Algeria it made an impact, but once into Algeria territory.. I would have to continue the roads to keep going East and or north. Which I did.
      But after Algeria, I started to get fatigued at the road network.

What would help is the roads that are built up get highlighted.
      But I agree there has to be a financial incentive. Like more cash some resources and manpower boost

Conclusion. Its unlikely I build roads again. Maybe for mountain province, but still, can use armored cars or planes or even paratroopers. lol
    • Yeah i also recently found out the cntrol click. I fell off my chair with surprise!

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Yeah i also recently found out the cntrol click. I fell off my chair with surprise!
      wait what? i thought you already knew that, u being infrastructure man and all
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • infra man i da house
      nah i didnt. i did it the old fashioned way...kids these days with their multi-province select...tsk tsk tsk

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength