RP suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RP suggestion

Can i make a suggestion? I would love an American Civil War RP but this time the North doesn’t find General Lee’s plans of flanking Washington, a siege of D.C begins, the low morale Union loses at Vicksburg and General Ulysses S. Grant surrenders. The Union morale drops even lower, and they eventually surrender.

The South becomes the dominant North American nation leaving the North with Hatred. The 1870s and 1880s aren’t that important in N.America except the South turning into an Industrial Power and getting rid of slavery. If it continues until WW1 the North joins the Entente to set aside their differences, the South joins the Central Powers. I say the Entente loses due to mutiny Which did happen until the Americans joined in 1917 but that won’t happen here because both USA-s are too busy.

Start point: First State secedes
      End point: Union Capitulation/1900/end of WW1 (who wins it can be arranged)

Idk if it’s a good idea but i am very interested in that Era now because i basically learned every important thing about WW2. (Not exact dates tho)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Captain MURICA 2 ().