German Empire Pt.1: Conquest of France and Italy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• German Empire Pt.1: Conquest of France and Italy

I hope you like this ! :)

The German Empire in Historic World War 1939. I had it. As I looked over my troops I decided to attack Poland! As my troops marched toward the border and my planes were patrolling the provinces I noticed he had a weak defense. Not much units so that was good. I attacked Poland and then unfortunately Italy and France attacked me without declaring war! Things weren’t looking good and soon I made good realities with Poland. I did not want a three front war. In the west (France) my troops were doing good at defense and I had destroyed his planes so I had complete air superiority. In the South, Italy had taken 3 provinces of mine. My Air Force did do good destroying some of his infantry but could not defeat the tanks. And soon my troops arrived to the South and took out the remaining infantry but the tanks were to too powerful so I left them alone. I somehow managed to take Venice which pahad no defense. His battleships were bombing me as I entered the peninsula. Italy was now on the defense. My tanks headed west to take Milan and in 4 hours they took it. Meanwhile my reinforcements from the east had arrived and had destroyed the remaining tanks. In the West, France and I were bombarding each other with lots of artillery. I split my units and charged to thier line. Unfortunately I lost all the units that charged because of the extreme fortifications. Eventually France took one of my provinces and now I was really worried. However it was just some light tanks. I used my Air Force and some medium tanks to defeat the regiment. Our artillery game resumed. Back to the south my motorized infantry had taken Bologna and Florence. I was conquering Italy and they had little to no resistance. In the north my navy wiped the French navy out that was stationed there. In the west I FINALLY managed to breakthrough and all his units were wiped out. However I had lost about 15 units. I split my units and drove through France with no resistance. By now my first batch of troops had finished production and I got medium tanks lvl 2, mechanized infantry, and some SP artillery. Soon I wanted to spread my influence to the Balkans and my first target was Slovakia. I had just got his troop info from my Air Force and had begun moving troops to his capital. I am currently at war with him and he is getting destroyed! I also moved troops to the Hungarian border so I could soon attack them.

What should I do next?
      I will try to win this world but if you guys want me to do something let me know!
      :) :D
      Images
      • 3253B425-3559-4ADF-89DB-982DC5714FC5.jpeg

690.57 kB, 1,591×1,135, viewed 16 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by godofthegame2 ().