Invisible units?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Invisible units?

So I recently took a province with two militia from Finland as Communist Russia. He sent 2 units at me but once the attack sequence started... he had 7 units(5 full hp militia) & easily beat me. I had a ship nearby so even if my unit died I could see if he would push further. When the attack ended; he had 2 units again.

Is this just some sort of visual bug or was the guy cheating? I asked him about it and he got extremely defensive & first thing he said was, “are you accusing me of cheating?” This is my first game so I was only asking to perhaps understand a mechanic I missed. If anyone knows what happened, please advise.
    • Different Units are invisible when not fighting or spotted by same or higher level units such as Mot. Infantry, Interceptors, etc.

Commandos are invisible when not attacking, Submarines are invisible unless spotted by Naval bombers or same and or higher level units of the same class, it goes the same with many other units so try to read the description of some of the units when you can to get an idea of what their strengths and weaknesses are
    • It was a group of militia that only appeared when the attack sequence started. So they won’t appear whilst on the way to an attack? Or even right after if they are in the right region? The guy also said he doesn’t know what militia I’m talking about. Perhaps he just didn’t want me to understand the mechanic lol
    • Parzival wrote:

It was a group of militia that only appeared when the attack sequence started. So they won’t appear whilst on the way to an attack? Or even right after if they are in the right region? The guy also said he doesn’t know what militia I’m talking about. Perhaps he just didn’t want me to understand the mechanic lol
      The description of militia said, "STEALTH: Militia is hidden in forests, hills, mountains and urban terrain when not fighting. They can only be revealed by Armored Cars, Motorized Infantry and Interceptors with the same or higher level as well as by espionage." So, no your ship CAN NOT spot the militia. Fighting means fighting against your units. They will not appear when they enter your province. You can see militia if they are in a plains province.
      "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!