Ciro702 Staff Introduction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ciro702 Staff Introduction

Hi guys!

Seems that this is a wee bit late but here it comes.

My name is Ciro702, currently (and will always be) a military brat, meaning that I don't officially have a home, but I can tell you I currently reside in Germany. I've been playing since mid-November of 2017.

Some stuff I can tell you guys is that I like strategy games like Call of War. Ranging from Total War and Age of Empires to the vintage like RUSE. I also like other war-oriented games such as War Thunder, Ace Combat, CoD, Battlefield, etc.

Outside of gaming, I like to code, particularly in the networking realm. Middle child of a family of 5 X/ and possibly the youngest of staff (19).

It's been great helping out and giving back to the community and let's start the new year right! :D
      Ciro702

EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Any problems or bugs found? Submit a ticket here! :P

"Having an army is good. Having the insight of an enemy's is better"
    • The new AoE rocks by the way.

CivilizationVI rocks.

Humankind, I tried the beta/test version as they wanted my input due to my gaming on several similar games.

And wow.

Now for CoW, I really believe in its ever expanding potential. But, my first impressions are; way to cash oriented, and scares off so many new players.
      You need to fix that.

I want to play a multitude of players, not just rich folks lol