1.0 Europe 22 players as Poland (requested)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh this is what happens when u don't listen to the experts LOL.. tbh tho i suggest u immediately march forward, and take the provinces the russians can just spam
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Wow saw this too late... Whowh we besties right why didnt you tell me of this? IMMA KILL DOSE DOOMSLAYErS
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • I need to make a thread like this one
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i have got a really really tense historical game going on rn, if grandempire makes a thread, i will too
      well, maybe, it's day 11
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I have

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • the really tense historical became tame
      it's so docile, i may just win in the next 4-5 days

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Sorry I've not been around :(

@GrandEmpire we should do one of these for our game together :)

Anyway...

Surprise, Surprise, the Doomslayers have attacked. And of course at midnight my time. So far I've lasted 2 days (2 days longer than anyone else :) ). I've effectively ground the war to a halt with the usage of my heavier armour and sparsely placed AA guns. of course right as things looked good....

.... Those darn bots decided now was a ripe time to pick on me so Karleila and Ukraine both attacked me so I am effectively balancing my 13% of world armies between 14% (N. America doomslayer) on the west and 12% (Ukraine, Karleila, and Russian Empire) on the East.

My ally sweden has proved incompetent (spams TD and Strat bombers) and of no help so here I am being battered.

Also, Doesn't the map look a bit too much like Germany in 1944? The core underattacked from both sides with a semi-decent ally to the south also fighting?
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 1.06.03 PM.jpg

281.65 kB, 1,288×1,162, viewed 96 times
    • @whowh your right! Dual reporting thats super fun. Plus since i cant upload pics for some reason you can instead... but you have to change to normal graphics i cant abide enhanced

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • We three should join, idk what i'll do, tho

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Ye ur in Karl.

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • alright i made a day to day report of my own

Secretary of Nova0213
    • yE but me u and whowh have to do a joint one

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Sorry i've been a bit lazy over the past few days.

Let me start by saying I have actually won the war with the doomslayers. After dealing 35,000 casualties for 45,000, N. USA decided to form peace and asked me to join his coalition which I accepted immediately. Also, all of my surrounding bots have attacked me.

Before the peace.

Now that the bots hate me...
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 9.27.33 AM.jpg

349.89 kB, 1,502×1,264, viewed 87 times
    • The impossible has been done... but your lands are in complete bordergore unfortunately.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

The impossible has been done... but your lands are in complete bordergore unfortunately.
      the DOOMSLAYERS did what they do best

besides, are they betraying a member of their coalition?

Secretary of Nova0213
    • so there were 3 DOOMSLAYERS how did they ditch 1?

Secretary of Nova0213