Looking for an Alliance to settle in

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for an Alliance to settle in

Hello,

I have been playing this for about a month now and I would say I am pretty good and am looking for permanent allies to play this game with. I hope that the alliance at least has some active members in it.
      I go by zProblems on but you can just call me z or problems, doesn't matter to me.

Info:
      I am 16 years old
      Lvl 57 as of this post
      I do have a discord account - zProblems#9555 (Please do not message me if you are not trying to recruit me)

Thank you,
      "Statistics aren't everything" - zProblematic <3
    • zProblems wrote:

Hello,

I have been playing this for about a month now and I would say I am pretty good and am looking for permanent allies to play this game with. I hope that the alliance at least has some active members in it.
      I go by zProblems on but you can just call me z or problems, doesn't matter to me.

Info:
      I am 16 years old
      Lvl 57 as of this post
      I do have a discord account - zProblems#9555 (Please do not message me if you are not trying to recruit me)

Thank you,
      you shouldn't post discord names here, i think i will have to flag it for your own good
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213