(1/11/21) Operation Retribution Is Hosting Application Games!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (1/11/21) Operation Retribution Is Hosting Application Games!

So, last time we had made some errors that I'd like to avoid. We had chosen 4 or 5 members out of 10 and we ended up only keeping 2 of them after a month or so. We had tried fire teams, but one was weak in communication. Now, we're opening up and we won't be again for a while.

What kind of members are we looking for? Well, we're looking for those who are dedicated, know what they're doing, and fairly intelligent, yet laid back comrades. We're a small and friendly community and we'd like to keep it that way. We even pulled off having fun with politics and we didn't try to kill each other. When we get our members comfortable with everyone on the team, we will reintroduce fire teams with a better test and jump into alliance wars. Who knows? Maybe you're fire team leader material. Let's have some fun, shall we? (Yes, I'll shut up. Here's the details.)

Details:

First, you'll have to message The Analyst#7690 on Discord. Then, when you get into the server and we're about to start, you'll be assigned a country on the Clash of Nations map against 5 other players. We ask that you do not engage with the 4 spectators that will determine weather or not you're worthy. With 2 days of peace, your team will have 2 days of peace to figure out what you're going to do. Then, we strongly recommend you start to fight the enemy so we can see how you fight. After 14 days, the team who has eliminated the most players wins. Hold up, you're not in yet! This is not solely based on victory points, winning, losing, or skill. It's also based on communication, attitude, and if you're fun to hang out with. No joke. I would also like to mention that we're international. As long as you can speak English well, we don't really care where you're from. We've got people from the US, Canada, Albania, India, and hopefully more to come!

Summary:

Ah, I see the lazy have skipped here.

- Discord server
      - 2 days of peace
      - Clash of Nations 1.5
      -14 days game time
      - 5v5
      -1/11/21