Question on efficiency

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question on efficiency

A year ago efficiency would drop say when you went to 7 bombers. Now we have this drop if stack over 10.

So if i have 10 ships or planes in a stack is this now full power.

If in a stack I had 10 AA and 10 ART and 10 AT. Would the 10 ATs fire on a tank attack, and all 10 AAs defend against air attack, all whilst I'm bombarding a city. And all units would be full power?

Can Artillery keep firing as usual at another target?
    • ender611 wrote:

A year ago efficiency would drop say when you went to 7 bombers. Now we have this drop if stack over 10.

So if i have 10 ships or planes in a stack is this now full power.

If in a stack I had 10 AA and 10 ART and 10 AT. Would the 10 ATs fire on a tank attack, and all 10 AAs defend against air attack, all whilst I'm bombarding a city. And all units would be full power?

Can Artillery keep firing as usual at another target?
      The SDBE is 10 in total so no matter what kind of unit you put in a stack, the stack can't be bigger than 10 units or you will get a penalty.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • This is the Game's Wiki explanation:

Army size efficiency:
      • When more than 10 units are part of an army, the damage efficiency of the army is reduced, because not all units are participating in the fight.
      • Only the 10 strongest attack and defence damage values against each armor class are used in combat. The unused damage values determine the loss in efficiency.
        • As an example: If an army consists of 10 Anti Air units and 5 Infantry, then the damage values of 10 Anti Air are used when fighting against air targets, while the damage values of 5 Infantry and 5 Anti Air will be used when fighting against unarmored targets
      • When an army of more than 10 units needs to be assembled, the efficiency loss can be reduced by mixing units together which are most effective against different armor classes.
      ...................................................................................................................................................

So correct me if I'm wrong.

Stack of 10 artillery, 10 AA, and 5 infantry

10 artillery bombard with full power.
      Stack attacked by air.
      10 AA defend. Artillery keeps bombarding not receiving damage from air units.
      If 1 AA is lost it is replaced with an infantry.

And if attacked by nuclear bomb stack only suffers 10 casualties.
    • ender611 wrote:

And if attacked by nuclear bomb stack only suffers 10 casualties.
      Where do you get that? Nuclear bombs will attack and or kill anything in a 25km radius.

"A Nuclear Rocket carries a nuclear bomb to its destination, dealing massive damage to everything within the blast radius, friend and foe alike. Unlike the Nuclear Bomber a Nuclear Rocket cannot be shot down. It has to be used with care because once fired it can not be called back. It needs an airstrip or aircraft factory to be launched."
      BMfox

• OK, put it this way.

If stack is hit with force that exceeds hit point of 10 units, will program bring sidelined units in to make up remainder of damage? And if the case would the infantry/armor damage distribution be reworked for the 10 plus 3 or whatever it is?

so these stack rules only apply to dishing out damage. is the damage taken spread out over the whole stack?

The post was edited 1 time, last by ender611 ().

• ender611 wrote:

OK, put it this way.

If stack is hit with force that exceeds hit point of 10 units, will program bring sidelined units in to make up remainder of damage? And if the case would the infantry/armor damage distribution be reworked for the 10 plus 3 or whatever it is?
      Damage value is spreaded amongst all units in the stack and other stacks when they are withing 5km of each other or in the same patrol cycle.
      BMfox

• Ah ok, so nothing changes about damage received.

Just need a little more clarity on first part.

Stack of 10 artillery and 10 AA.

10 artillery bombarding city and get attacked by air. Is the artillery barrage interrupted by the air attack other then taking a little damage. Will the AA all engage the planes while artillery keeps bombarding city?