Minimum rank/Maximum rank

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Minimum rank/Maximum rank

So I think it would be a good idea to have *some* games where there is a maximum rank. I look at games where the average rank is like 20 or so, then there will be a Captain or higher even rank in the game.

That is like letting a wolf in the sheep pen. Players that have reached officer rank should not be allowed into games with a majority of low level players.

I know for a fact that players have dropped games because there is a player so high level that they feel there is no chance they can win. Add that to the already annoying tendency for players to just drop games as we all know as soon as the minimum active day has been reached many players go AI which has always been a problem.

As the majority of us can not create games anymore, we cannot choose these things. It is up to you, the Bytros Lab employees to insure a game is at least somewhat fairly balanced.

High level ranked players can have their own games, perhaps with extra rewards even.

Thank you for an otherwise great game.
    • Don't get fooled by their level... i've won twice against level 100+ (101 and 117). Also, you cannot tell people knowledge/capability merely by their level. Many pro's like to start over and over again thriving for perfection on their k/d ratio...

Having a pro's on your game would be really beneficial. Make friend with them, sharing map.. a lot of them would even like to teach you manuals and even strategies.

First time i played this game, i befriend this level 76 player, sharing our map... You know what he told me? "Pay attention to what i'm building, what i'm producing, when, and why". I did what he told me to do... As a result i learned a lot about building/troops for early, mid, and late game. Now, i'm teaching newbies, i forgave theme when they attacked my province... i teach them the importance of politics and geography, and how to utilize it as your strategy to rule the world under your command. Cheers bro, level doesn't matter, learning is.
      Created countless account, before/after 1.5 Highest level 36. Aiming for perfection, defects means a new account. Gamer to CON and 1914. Waiting patiently for the Bytro "colonization" type of game to be available on play store instead of web.

Loves to help by giving a lot of idea and innovation to make it more realistic. Thanks for implementing mine and others suggestion on 1.5 on how troops should be upgraded one by one.
    • ducwigen wrote:

I know for a fact that players have dropped games because there is a player so high level that they feel there is no chance they can win. Add that to the already annoying tendency for players to just drop games as we all know as soon as the minimum active day has been reached many players go AI which has always been a problem.
      True, there's too many experienced players that start a new account and just trash the beginners on the Europe Clash of Nations map for KD farming. They totally obliterate new players. Same counts for experienced players where it's irritating and boring to fight beginners. The idea to make maps accessible depending on rank, level and experience is logic.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • 1st Only way for someone to become bether player is to play against stronger opponents.

2nd That would cause big problem and games would be filling up slower.

3rd Higher rank players would ended up creating new accaounts to be able to join some games and as that is against the rules it would cause big mess.

K/D cant replace rank as if player who is playing his first game and kill 10 units without loseing a single one would have k/d 10.0 and on the other side there are players with 10.000 kills on their accaount with k/d 1.4....
      Фарис Синановић, Суна