Naval planes in 1.5, really?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naval planes in 1.5, really?

So I just registered, and tried to find in forum if there is similar post to this. Could not find it, sorry if its a double.
    So, NAVAL planes in 1.5 version are useless against ships??? I mean, really???
    How did it come to this?
    So naval planes are only used against subs? but that sir, make them quite unusable.
    And the name and description...NAVAL...I mean, what is the balance in there?
    Only against subs, cant even express how wrong is that.
    Also, it affects carriers, which are now less useful than before, and compared to other naval units, they were my last option.
    Also it affects Cruisers, which were option in between battleships, now completely useful.
    Naval planes should have decent ATTACK against ships, that makes balance and some choices why to use some type of ships.
    I mean, my lvl 3 naval PLANE have attack against ships 2.0, same like allmighty attack bomber lvl 2?
    joke or what?
  • darkmedieval wrote:

So I just registered, and tried to find in forum if there is similar post to this. Could not find it, sorry if its a double.
    So, NAVAL planes in 1.5 version are useless against ships??? I mean, really???
    How did it come to this?
    So naval planes are only used against subs? but that sir, make them quite unusable.
    And the name and description...NAVAL...I mean, what is the balance in there?
    Only against subs, cant even express how wrong is that.
    Also, it affects carriers, which are now less useful than before, and compared to other naval units, they were my last option.
    Also it affects Cruisers, which were option in between battleships, now completely useful.
    Naval planes should have decent ATTACK against ships, that makes balance and some choices why to use some type of ships.
    I mean, my lvl 3 naval PLANE have attack against ships 2.0, same like allmighty attack bomber lvl 2?
    joke or what?
    Hi Darkmedieval,

I cant say that I can relate to what you have said here.
    You should post a screenshot for the developers to see.
    My naval bombers at level 5 have an attack value against ships of 21 and attack value against submarines of 16.
    I went back to the research page and went back to see what the values were for level 2, which is 1 level below what you have mentioned.
    Please see screenshot below.

Artmiger
    Images
    • Naval Bomber Level 2.jpg

230.09 kB, 1,116×1,067, viewed 23 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Artmiger ().

• Took a look at the values of my Lvl 3 Naval Bomber (I'm also currently playing Allies), it appears the building damage and submarine damage values have been switched, or at least visually switched when displayed in the stats.

prnt.sc/wnh5mc
    Officer of The Golden Spire (March 2021 - April 2022)
    Secretary of the Secretary of Nova0213
  • Thanks for reporting, this is just a visual bug on beta with the icons and we will fix it. The damage values have not been changed, just the order of the icons in beta games is not matching their damage values.

Naval bombers of course still do the most damage vs. naval units.