I have some ideas. Event, armies, map ect...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have some ideas. Event, armies, map ect...

1. Im thinking of an event that could be the real word war II with real teams AXIS-Allies, the real power balancing in 1939.
      2. I always wanted Flamethrowers it could be used against infantry its can be researched after infantry and its need bunker of corse, it need 700 food 350 goods 700 manpower 550 money to product lvl1 4 att 5 def. lvl2 7 7 lvl3 10 9 lvl4 13 11 lvl5 17 14 lvl6 20 17 Max lvl (the star in the shield)
      3. All doctrine should have a secret weapons for example the axis could have mouse super heavy tank and the allies the t28 idk i Just thinking of it now.
      4. New map with the old 2x speed traning map.
      5. Offline mode for traning, your start dont get worse or better Just for train ing against AIs
      6. Thats all i have now.
    • flamethrower infantry and tanks is a must since they were really common in the 2nd world war as for 2x speed training map, CoW 1.5 has been speeded so that it dosnt need 2x speed like 1.0
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I agree. But those Germans, you know efficiency is key. Hehe

Seriously, it is nice to see such involvement from the designers. Thats why I have high hopes, and wish you guys the best.

I still think resources are to low for all the cool units we can build hahaha. I like toys lol
    • Well the axis team will be demolished at a moment's notice if the allies has some smart players, maybe axis has a chance if germany is even more militarized than irl and japan has a larger land army...
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I also got some ideas
      1. Maybe an event that does not have a non-core province production penalty? Maybe on the American or the Antarctican map? It would certainly allow more warfare to happen as more resources are gained by capturing others provinces and generally making the whole map more active.
      2. A African or South American map (like you got the American Homefront, why not the African or the South American continent)
      3. A Cold War event ( this would be a bit hard to develop though, I'm having an idea like you can support puppet states to help you attack other puppet states by the different army? Maybe you can give research, resources, army, to the puppet state?)
      -You can't attack the other countries core province
      -You would have puppet states on different areas of the world (puppet states are AI)
      -there would be a 'battleground' and in each battleground, there are puppet states fighting from each playable nation
      -You can convert your army to one of your puppet state by moving your army to their provinces and 'converting' it, like the paratrooper conversion
      -You would need to research a certain type of army, before 'allowing research' in the puppet state, maybe a 2nd page, and both needs the same time
      -You can give any amount of resources to any of your puppet states, but they won't give it back to you (or maybe you can demand them?)
      -You can't control puppet states
      -Puppet states would give share map to you
      -Puppet states are constantly in war with other puppet states
      -Some countries that are playable maybe S.U./ USA/Japan/China/UK/France/Germany (would it be too much)
      -There are vps ONLY in battlegrounds and those who gain the most VPs wins
      -Puppet states in one battleground can get the army to cross to the other battleground to gain land

HAHAHA I'm too serious on it am I not :thumbsup:
    • Super heavy tanks were not useful during World War II because they could have been easily annihilated by planes and they were slow asf. However, I agree there should be a new event with real axis vs allies. Also, as I have been suggesting before there should be a new map like historical world war 1942 or a Russian Revolution map would be pretty cool.