New game mode and minor playstyle suggestions! (2021)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New game mode and minor playstyle suggestions! (2021)

Hi i love this game but i have a few suggestions for it!
      Part one non game mode ideas:
      -You know when your in a coalition and your leader is inactive so you have to wait for 2 days or when your coalition leader is abusing power or anything like that. There should be a voting system where you can anonymously vote for your coalition leader (or a new player who wants to join). Once 3 people vote the new player will instantly join or your leader will be kicked out. I think this is a good balance of power.

-There should be a suicide bombing like troop. Ok so this troop should be pretty expensive and only available after day 7 and it will have a 12 hour countdown. Your troop can either wait the 12 hours and explode (killing every single troop in a small radius including your troops and your allies troops and most of the buildings in the area) or it can be activated by attacking it. You can only get rid of this troop without an explosion by bombarding it. This troop if made balanced i think would be a great troop

- Anti betrayal status, this should be reserved for high command members but there should be an option to sign an official thing that prevents betrayal from both sides for a period of time. This should be available after day 7 and you can only do it 5 times per game. Anyone can accept this trade but only high command members can offer this trade. Idk what length will work the best let me know how long this should be

- Small thing but in historic world map the AI Portugal should have a province in Indonesia that belongs to Netherlands rn to represent timor leste (aka portugese timor)

- Surprise doctrine. This doctrine is secret and each round a different random country has this secret doctrine, only one country per game will get this doctrine that can only be achieved by picking randomly (though i worry this might cause inactivity). This doctrine should be the best doctrine but not to OP or easy to tell who has this doctrine. This should also be an achievement because why not.

Part two game mode ideas (limited time and normal) :
      Some of these will be very extreme so bear that in mind

-A balanced European only colonial game.
      Ok so everything outside of Europe should be a non core unclaimed province that is sparsely guarded with troops but still weak. The playable European powers ( Spain, Portugal, UK, France, Germany, Turkey, Russia, Poland, Italy, Romania, Greece, Yugoslavia, Denmark (with iceland, greenland and norway as core provinces), Sweden and Benelux) should have similar overall potential like have smaller countries have a better economy with more troops ect so its balanced for 2 days they human piece period where they can only attack the AI outside europe for colonies, make coalitions ect. The point is countries will choose and get new colonies and they will eventually clash with other europeans for colonies ect. This is probably very hard to implement though

- Technically not a map suggestions but we need to have a map with the ottoman empire and other empires but i wanto see the ottoman empire the most. I don't they would be able to make gran colombia because south america has very few countries and it will be too OP for a latin american/ america map.

- Remove the Antarctic map it sucks

- MENA region. A new map that will small and centered around the MENA countries! It will also have surrounding countries but the border countries like Pakistan should be AI countries like how Iraq is an AI in europe. The map should have have 2x faster speed on the waters so the meditrarin will be more useful . All playable countries will have at least one province that has ocean access and balanced. Italy should be the only non MENA playable country in this map.

- An alternate axis win USA/canada (ik very lazy typical idea but it could be fun). This will be a team game with the americans and canaidans on one team vs the stronger axis powers by themselves. the axis countries wont be allied but they will be much stronger. Japan will have Hawaii, Alaska, most of California, british colombia and Oregon. The germans will have most of new england and southern canada and finally the italains will have Southern USA. Besides the smaller AI countries the remaining countries will be allied. Mexico and the Caribbean will be AI countries. Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed please let me know what you think i'd love feedback!
      nigeo19?
    • nigeo19 wrote:

- Anti betrayal status, this should be reserved for high command members but there should be an option to sign an official thing that prevents betrayal from both sides for a period of time. This should be available after day 7 and you can only do it 5 times per game. Anyone can accept this trade but only high command members can offer this trade. Idk what length will work the best let me know how long this should be
      Interesting. Most of this was. I think teh best way to determine new ideas is to have "Test Maps" with basic changes, if its popular it is implememted
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Oh also, i love the idea of voting for event out of three options. COME ON LETS HAVE DEMOCRACY
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Ignorance is Strength ignore the BB posts

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • well i really like the idea of suicide kamakazi bombers but i guess this unit should be only be available in the pan-asian doctrine

it would be a good idea if there is 1 unique type of unit that each doctrine can produce (sum of 4 diff unique units)

also to make the suicide bombers (the pan-asian unique unit) balance, here me out .. here is how:

1-very low health .. it can be shoot down easily if the enemy have good air system . its the same as ww2, the kamakazi attacks didnt make any presice hits relateviely to their huge quantities but once they hit ... THEY DESTROY

2- as i mentioned, good amount of damage output

3- cheap unit and available from day one ... but needs a big amount of manpower (so it cant be spammed) (also historically accurate)

4- slow units, maybe the same speed as strategical bombers

5- AA reduce their damage somehow ... the game still need to figure that out

till me what you guys think !
    • General Michaelis wrote:

well i really like the idea of suicide kamakazi bombers but i guess this unit should be only be available in the pan-asian doctrine

it would be a good idea if there is 1 unique type of unit that each doctrine can produce (sum of 4 diff unique units)

also to make the suicide bombers (the pan-asian unique unit) balance, here me out .. here is how:

1-very low health .. it can be shoot down easily if the enemy have good air system . its the same as ww2, the kamakazi attacks didnt make any presice hits relateviely to their huge quantities but once they hit ... THEY DESTROY

3- cheap unit and available from day one ... but needs a big amount of manpower (so it cant be spammed) (also historically accurate)

So wait...they're just cheap nuclear bombers.
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

General Michaelis wrote:

well i really like the idea of suicide kamakazi bombers but i guess this unit should be only be available in the pan-asian doctrine

So wait...they're just cheap nuclear bombers.
      or renamed flying bombs.