What is your go-to unit?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Medium tanks, they are a tough nut to crack. With infantry support dealing them is a nightmare
      "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

- Sun Tzu

"Diplomacy works with leverage!"

-Krieg Maker

"We can wage an attrition war forever with no goal, if one is found otherwise!"

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • i now spam, subs, light tanks, artillery and motorized infantry
      yes, it's uninspired. sometimes when i have 'oversaturated' the map with them i oversaturate it with another unit
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • zecevi123 wrote:

When i got the resources and im a bit lazy I spam medium tanks a bit. But when i was a noob I used to spam Light tanks all the time.
      what is bettter tthan LT spam?
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Naval- Subs. Love'em. One of my freind's dad is actually in a military submarine transportation job believ it or not
      Air- Fighters.
      Land- If i have little resources, militia, if i have lots of resources id go for Medium Tanks and Tank Destroyers
      Overall- Medium Tank
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength