Greater Romania Europe Clash 22

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greater Romania Europe Clash 22

Hi, like Wowh im posting a game i just joined... please give advice as i update along the way
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Day 1
      I have assessed my surroundings and chosen Bulgaria as my prime target.
      I ve begun industrilsation of my oil iron provinces, and the building of 1 ordanance factory and 2 tank plants.
      Im going to prepare to defend against Northern Threats, ive researched r=artillery and AC. Bulgaria should give me a strong foothold in Balkans.
      After some investigation i can see that all the players are noobs excepts UK and Spain. will seek alliance
      Ive dispatched some spies against Poland and Yugoslavia
      Invading Bulgaria with 8 infantry one AA and one AC
      sorry for some reason i cant upload pic
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Nah i wont. Ye im thinking of killin the noobs

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • be careful, what if they're a pro that are returning back?
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I didnt think of that... oh well we'll see

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Well, that was the wrong game to pick for report... ive been attacked from all sides. I iwll keep fighting tho

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • And Poland is a golder and so is Yugo ive lost

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • bruh empire
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • ye

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength