Filter View - By Buildings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Filter View - By Buildings

Hi,

I am a massive airforce user, and something I would find extremely useful is a toggle view (like the morale toggle) that lets me see specific buildings. For me, quickly seeing where my airstrips are would be incredibly useful. Like where morale shows you morale-by-colour of provinces (very useful) - seeing all provinces as yellow and then those with an airstrip in green for example, would be awesome. (Dropdown to select the various buildings, same principle?)

I am very much a Airforce + Motor Inf warrior and as such, I hit hard, fast, and keep pushing. Therefore, being able to see where my airstrips are quickly, and where I next need one to plan ahead, would be insanely useful.

This feature could go 1 step further too - ability to "project" an airstrip on to a province that doesn't yet have an airstrip with a "projected" radius (chosen for a specific plane/level by dropdown or something?) the idea being that I would then be able to see my radius/reach of planes from a province with an airstrip (that isnt already there) so I could plan my ahead on where I will need airstrips to keep pushing with planes. (I know with planes we have something similar when you move, it shows radius, but you cant use this while planes are e.g. refuelling so not quite the same)

Thoughts ?