Can't Find The Report Button?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't Find The Report Button?

This might just be me being dumb, but I can't for the life of me find the report button. I checked some other threads and found that I should be able to access it by finding the player via the diplomacy tab then pressing the circled "i" button, but when I do, all I see opened is a tab showing their player statistics?

If someone could describe the specific and exact location of the button I need to press, it'd be mighty appreciated.
    • the way players have to report message infractions, newspaper violations, and multiaccounting suspects changed recently. All reports are done through either the bug report button from within the game, or by creating a support ticket from the main menu.

Once you click the icon, pay attention to the type of report you wish to place.

It is always best to give as much info as possible, such as the offenders name, where and when the infraction took place, and the game id# where the violation occurred.

Hope this helps.
    • Stormbringer50 wrote:

the way players have to report message infractions, newspaper violations, and multiaccounting suspects changed recently. All reports are done through either the bug report button from within the game, or by creating a support ticket from the main menu.

Once you click the icon, pay attention to the type of report you wish to place.

It is always best to give as much info as possible, such as the offenders name, where and when the infraction took place, and the game id# where the violation occurred.

Hope this helps.
      Report submitted without issue. Many thanks.