Betters uptaides

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Betters uptaides

Add new events to the game new troops new mechanics in events the game have potencial but when time passes the game becomes boring no longer gives excitement to see a new update in other games you wait until late to try the new object, weapon, characters or map to play I know that bytro is not a big company but it only brings out updates that nobody asks and I don't even realize I am willing to wait 3 or 2 months for a new update to come out || :( :thumbdown: :thumbsup:
    • this game provides many bug fixes and updates, and quite frankly i dont think other games give any kind of update that makes as much of an impact than regular bytro updates
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Regarding updates, we still need to polish and iron out bugs that appear. Don't fret however, as we still have more rounds to come and many more updates to come.

A lot of good things happen to those who are patient :D.
      Ciro702

EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Any problems or bugs found? Submit a ticket here! :P

"Having an army is good. Having the insight of an enemy's is better"