delay timer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't know if you know of this already, but when trying to get two armies to converge at a point at the same time, there's an easy way to do so:

1. Use the add army function to add them together.
      2. Direct them to the target point.
      3. Press the delay button once, then press confirm. The game will automatically calculate the delay time for the slower army to catch up to the faster army.
      4. You'll likely find them converging at some point.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

I don't know if you know of this already, but when trying to get two armies to converge at a point at the same time, there's an easy way to do so:

1. Use the add army function to add them together.
      2. Direct them to the target point.
      3. Press the delay button once, then press confirm. The game will automatically calculate the delay time for the slower army to catch up to the faster army.
      4. You'll likely find them converging at some point.

Thanks for the tip, Racoon! That's very useful.

I'd like to make a feature request for the delay timer. Make it easier to control. The slider is too finicky. The cheapest option is to add a number entry field. It can be as simple as the number of seconds. I can do the calculation, it's no big deal, controlling the slider is the real challenge.