Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whoa dude thats messed up why would you attack Germany?
      Luckily my conscience is clear, so far ive been backstabbed 13 times but NEVER betrayed no one.
      Unbeliavlbly, 7 of those happened to me in a SINGLE gmae...
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i calculated... Germany will never win together with me soo i decided i should strike while the iron is still hot
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Les strike a deal, me boyo, what if you darn-like me posts, and i darn-like yours? hehe we be movin up de rankses soon, boyo
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Les strike a deal, me boyo, what if you darn-like me posts, and i darn-like yours? hehe we be movin up de rankses soon, boyo
      i did accept
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • testing

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Well then POST POST POST
      LIKE LIKE LIKE

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Also u realise this is a joke?

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • yes i do, you maybe napoleon, but i am ur archie nemesis Karl

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Day 6: Icouldnt gain much ground buti am invaing Poland i have yet to lose a unit to Poland, i am building an Army matching the size of UK's i hope to surpass him.
      Mongolia asked For support against Japan so i Co-ordinated with India to destroy Japan.. i hope that Japan dosent get the best of us since he took china lightning quick and is a CoN veteran.
      Brazil commented on how i betrayed France and Germany and he asked will i Betray Him or UK next as a test. I said no to both, i wont betray Him or UK as i will be forever tormented lol. I will give a 24hr notice to whoever i wanna attack who just so happens to be my ally.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • KARL! i mean, i beat you all the time and took Vienna soooooo HAHAHAHA

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i have reborned as a more competent RTS player

Secretary of Nova0213
    • i can defeat you while i sleep

Secretary of Nova0213
    • lol

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • I DONT SLEEP BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Undaunted wrote:

never try to invade germany with italy yugoslavia or anythingelse he can defend everywhere
      i did that and won

Secretary of Nova0213
    • day 7: i took half of Poland, i gave a day's notice to Romania that i'll invade, surprisingly he hasnt removed Share map yet, India says he will Invade Mongolia after Japan. I am in a chronic shortage of oil.
      I need oil man, i invaded saudi Arabia for oil. I think i can win this solo.. perhaps i could.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

day 7: i took half of Poland, i gave a day's notice to Romania that i'll invade, surprisingly he hasnt removed Share map yet, India says he will Invade Mongolia after Japan. I am in a chronic shortage of oil.
      I need oil man, i invaded saudi Arabia for oil. I think i can win this solo.. perhaps i could.
      You're being too nice, I would never give a day's notice to ANYBODY, but that's just me. Romania probably isn't very active...
      "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Oil? have you maxed out urban AND rural industry?

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • day 8: i have taken all core cities of poland, now, i look at romania now, will end romania by day 9, as for india, mongolia is attacking india, a betrayal of my trust, so now japan also wants to invade india, i revealed all jpanese armies and found that occupied china is completely empty, so i co-rdinated with uk to attack japan

Secretary of Nova0213