Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Day 9: India is still fighting Mongolia, Brazil has a larger economy than me and now i am making a road network from Venice to the frontline.
      I took all of Romania's Core cities, Romania will be ended tomorrow.
      Iintend to attack Sweden but i dont have any destroyers in place for me to make a landing.. i intend to make them in Gydnia. I am 2nd in VPs only to UK.
      I have revealed armies of Sweden so i am fairly confident i can make a landing tomorrow
      I am making my way across Russia and into Mongolia.. it's taking long but i have not been stopped yet
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Good. Waiiiiiit. What about your massive initial navy?
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Good. Waiiiiiit. What about your massive initial navy?
      unlike you, i don't overwork my units, units are supposed to be placed as active in one front and reserved for others in my playstyle
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Why do you say i overwork units
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Why do you say i overwork units
      you make them do many things at once

Secretary of Nova0213
    • day 10: i declared war on sweden and put planes on patrol, i crossed tthe 200 units mark and am making lvl 3 sp artillery and reesearching other good units, i am in ttop 3rd spot in terms of research done. india is now wrecking mongolia. total coalition vps as of now is 1580, we will win super soon..
      i am making a road network that connects my cores to my eastern frontt

Secretary of Nova0213
    • You should go on defensive and let your coa take the win for you

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

You should go on defensive and let your coa take the win for you
      the only problem is that i now no longer have any natural enemies, only allies are in my vicinity, so i have no need to defend

Secretary of Nova0213
    • day 11: i invaded sweden and took malmo and linnkoping, japan went inactive and mongolia will lose 100%. i took the entire black sea. now i m taking stockholm. day 12 army reports says that i am at 2nd place with 17% mightiest army.
      i now look super closely at americas mexico is almost conquering the entire USA and brazil almostt completely conquered the south american continent. i am now building a navy att the mediterranean and baltic sea to combat tthe brazillian navy.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Brazilian navies are deadly. Best focus on navy, by now your land should be strong enough.
      Im not sure, but if you spam militia would your rank in newspaper go up? if so u can intimidate Brazil and avoid war

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Brazilian navies are deadly. Best focus on navy, by now your land should be strong enough.
      Im not sure, but if you spam militia would your rank in newspaper go up? if so u can intimidate Brazil and avoid war
      we have sharemap and he already knows i will attack some day or the other

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Can you perhaps send a screenshot of what's going on?
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • the screenshot isn't posting here, it's weird, multiple users face this problem

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I usually make small screenshots (i.e: zooming out then screenshotting a small portion of the map). The forum only allows a 2mb file limit, so even a half-screen screenshot would be too much.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • PRUSSIA

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i think i have attached an image

day 12: i fully took slovakia while i slept, i declared war on hungary, i will invade the finland area. india is next to mongolia's capital but he is inactive.
      UK is conquering china and norway.

in the image, yellow is me, blue is UK, lightt green is india and gray is german empire, maroon is japan, semi dark green is brazil, and mexico is brown.
      Images
      • italy day change report.JPG

37.34 kB, 607×393, viewed 97 times

Secretary of Nova0213
    • day 13: i took most of mainland sweden and i took slovakia and hungary, eill soon attack yugoslavia, i am building up a navy to take on the brazillians.
      i think we will win tomorrow, once i ttake the remaining cities in finland and all of yugo slavia.. soo close

here is the world map, yellow line is my troop movements, blue line is uk troop movement and red is brazil's movements
      Images
      • historic world war, general movement of troops.JPG

41.87 kB, 607×457, viewed 109 times

Secretary of Nova0213