being able to join on day 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• being able to join on day 2

thats dumb and unfair this need to be fixed, i joined a game turns out it was in day two i was fine with that but when i realise what the ai did on day one it really annoys me i cant do anything it wasted all its reasources on industrial complex 2 anti air and i have no money this needs to be changed. :cursing:

also the delay timer in cow is very useful but i don't know if its just me but its hard you use on pc it wont be much to change just make it so you can type in how long :D
    • tbh industry lvl 2isnt that bad
      and yes, u can join from day 2, but the AI actions are features, not bugs, they have to be changed, not fixed
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Imo industry (at least in core provinces) is almost necessary to keep up mass production, otherwise resources will be a problem once you expand more and gain more cities (even with industry it sometimes still is) so I don't see the problem with ai helping you in production.
    • Industry in core cities is fine. What the AI doesn't do well is manage rural provinces. It spends resources on infra, ports, and air fields all over the map. Even though it doesn't know how to use the air force, so it has no need for air fields or air bases ANYWHERE on the map. A few tweaks like this would make the AI a lot more competitive and fun to play against. Simply take away the AI's ability to build and research anything but the basics. It's such a simple change.......