nerf militia

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nerf militia

militia stats are an aberation

militia cost 50% less (and 50% less upkeep) than an infantry with only 10% less stats. and on cca 35-40% of the maps space militia is 50% stronger than infantry (hills/forest are the most predominant)

i really don't know how this aberation is present in the game
    • EnacheV wrote:

militia stats are an aberation

militia cost 50% less (and 50% less upkeep) than an infantry with only 10% less stats. and on cca 35-40% of the maps space militia is 50% stronger than infantry (hills/forest are the most predominant)

i really don't know how this aberation is present in the game
      They're also the second slowest unit if I do recall; fitting balance where great speed can often be of the essence.
    • militia is a defensive unit and it doesn't have to be fast, it has same speed as artilery ffs

if it had speed 1km/h maybe and not even than it would be balanced

seriously, theres nothing to discuss just vote + and maybe some dev (that im sure does not play the game otherwise it won't be in the game this way) will change it
    • EnacheV wrote:

militia is a defensive unit and it doesn't have to be fast, it has same speed as artilery ffs

seriously, theres nothing to discuss just vote + and maybe some dev (that im sure does not play the game otherwise it won't be in the game this way) will change it
      The day some guy kills me with Militia, or even just remotely poses a minor threat to me with militia ill give you a + vote, until then I will just giggle at your post.
    • EnacheV wrote:

militia is a defensive unit and it doesn't have to be fast, it has same speed as artilery ffs

1. Pretty sure arty is faster, unless they changed unit speeds recently. (arty is 20 km/h while militia is 15)
      2. Good luck winning a game by sitting on your arse the entire time with your defensive units.
    • Militia are slower, cannot even begin to fight armour or survive aircraft and are there as a 'rush unit' to replace lost defensive units.
      The fact is as a defensive unit it is passable, maybe useful as auxiliary added to an offensive army, but it will slow that army down considerably while providing very little to it other than meatshielding.
      In forests they gain some strength, so could damage enemy infantry, but again if the enemy has even one armour unit, they may as well be considered as HP padding.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War