Historical 25 players - 3rd attempt at Persia

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Historical 25 players - 3rd attempt at Persia

I really enjoy playing as Persia in the historical map because of the challenge it brings. You barely start out with much so you have to be defensive at first, embracing pacifism for a couple days to build up an economy. Good thing is that you are in a good spot geographically.

I have gotten 2nd place twice now as Persia (once in coalition and once solo). I really want to win as Persia and it offers a very strong challenge.

I am building up industry in all urban centers right now and slowly upgrading to get some attack bombers, medium tanks and SP arty and anti-air out.

In the meantime I have some armored cars, anti-air, and submarines to hold any attack for a while.

Two big coalitions are already drawing blood in Europe.
      AXIS - Germany, Japan and the U.S.
      Allies - France, Soviet Union and the U.K.

Poland is almost obliterated by Germany and Germany is doing extremely well in fending off combined attack from UK and France. Reminds me of something in history... ;)
    • Tribunate wrote:

I really enjoy playing as Persia in the historical map because of the challenge it brings. You barely start out with much so you have to be defensive at first, embracing pacifism for a couple days to build up an economy. Good thing is that you are in a good spot geographically.

I have gotten 2nd place twice now as Persia (once in coalition and once solo). I really want to win as Persia and it offers a very strong challenge.

I am building up industry in all urban centers right now and slowly upgrading to get some attack bombers, medium tanks and SP arty and anti-air out.

In the meantime I have some armored cars, anti-air, and submarines to hold any attack for a while.

Two big coalitions are already drawing blood in Europe.
      AXIS - Germany, Japan and the U.S.
      Allies - France, Soviet Union and the U.K.

Poland is almost obliterated by Germany and Germany is doing extremely well in fending off combined attack from UK and France. Reminds me of something in history... ;)
      be friend with soviets ıf soviets lose be friend with germany others easy
    • Day 2 Report update:
      Doing well so far. Building up a solid economy and research. Have defense measures against Soviet and British India. Won't be able to beat them anytime soon since they are way more advanced but Soviet has his hands full in Europe.

I'm hoping to build up 3 stacks of 10 medium tanks, SP arty/anti-air and moto infantry before I make any moves.
      Lots of attack bombers to compliment that.
    • Ive won as Persia before, conquered the whole Middle East India and Egypt as well as USA eblieve it or not.
      After u get momentum Persia become unstoppable
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength