Historic World War as China

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Historic World War as China

China is I think the best country for Historical WWII. U are not that big that u indulge in wars of the great powers, and not that small that u are attacked by small countries.
      I have been china and it is where I win the most gold. U just need to ally to Japan. And that's it. Tibet, Mongolia, Xinjiang, manchukuo are all smalls. Most of them are attacked or go ai. U can also ally to them. Now make some good industries and get into the market. Once u are at no. 3 in economy( after usa and USSR) u make light tanks. That's the best choice for china. Get into alliance with either the axis or the allies. I did with the allies. Got shared map with USSR, which went ai after a while and I sent my fast lv4 light tanks to German Soviet border. (Poland was being attacked then) asa Germans started war with Italy, and yugos( with the axis) were helping Germans I breakthroughed. Crushed his economy with 10 light tanks, waited with a bigger army ( with tank destroyers) and some paratroopers, 20 tbh, attacked again. Got Warsaw, made an aircraft Factory, sent all paras, and again took German Empire. He had already taken italy, france. Now the yugos were a problem. I lost again as I got damned by the yugos. I fleed to france. Waited for 2 days, got some navy in the Mediterranean sea and got into war with the yugos through southern USSR. The yugos had taken romania. I couldn't breakthrough into mainland Yugoslavia, but my navy in Mediterranean bombarded his cities and my army in france got into action. To make sure there are no rebellions, I got into central america for the capital. Now I had whole of central southern Europe and central america. And now I also possess 6 nuclear bombers.

The post was edited 1 time, last by YourGaurdian ().

• Problem is that China's expansion relies greatly on Japan's response, and has little initiative if Japan shows even the the slightest bit of aggression. Given enough time though, the Chinese economy would overpower that of Japan.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Yes... But I have I think the world's best Diplomacy. I had, once a share map with... India, Tibet, Mongolia, Xinjiang, Persia, japan, usa, canada, USSR, germany(which I lost when I had movements towards him. 2 days before wars) uk, and right of way through several ais
    • Another day as china...
      Only me, UK, Mongolia are active... Mongolia got severely hit by japan. Uk is striving in USSR. I am currently at peace. I sent around 50 spies in USA. Which had a huge success rate. But as the US has both Quality and quantity, I don't stand much chance. I produced more nuclear bombers and now, I shifted my capital to Mexico City from Berlin. Europe has now great morale, and American forces(Canadian and US) are fighting UK. I will now send spies to Tibet. Which is a very large power in Asia. Any suggestions?
    • I suggest focus on scout units first on their borders since you mentioned only you, UK, and Mongolia are active. When your spies get a reveal all, use that intel and build up troops which can counter Tibet's armies. When you think you're prepared, attack and surround the capital. Since capturing the capital raises morale by 10%, you could destroy all troops there, station a small force nearby, and capture it when it's almost day change so none of your other captured provinces will rebel. Of course, this is highly optimistic, but it isn't impossible.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • I don't need to do much spending. Me Tibet and Mongolia had joined this game together. We are in the same alliance. After killing German Empire and other European countries, me and Mongolia thought to kill uk and get a coalition victory. But as we started building army on British border in Spain, occupied Saudi, and asian colonies, I recieved a message that he wants to be in our alliance too. So Tibet, said he will be going inactive and u can kill him after that.