Diplomacy and market changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diplomacy and market changes

After reading some articles and experience flaws in the current status of the Game, Diplomacy in CoW requires changes-
      1) the trade embargos- we see most people don't really use the markets. They only buy some when in need. Their economy is too self dependent even in the starting. A trade embargo does not really effect. Making the economy more market based, like the historic/present day scenario, and making trade embargos more powerful, the game can be fun.
      2) treaties- We can have treaties that are reflected in the newspaper publically. Some treaties can be Right of Way treaties, Ceasefires, Peace treaties, Nuclear use treaties, (suggest some more and I'll edit). As making customisable treaties is a huge project for the devs, only some treaties can be followed. If one does not obey the treaties, he/she must recompensate with the prescribed
      amount of resources and gets a decreased popularity.
      3) loans- we can get/give loans from the market and get/give interests. This may work as a treaty and the country which takes loans must give his/her official word to give a city/province or another resource to recompensate if he/she is not able to give the full amount of loan.

Suggest changes... And like this idea.
    • YourGaurdian wrote:

After reading some articles and experience flaws in the current status of the Game, Diplomacy in CoW requires changes-
      1) the trade embargos- we see most people don't really use the markets. They only buy some when in need. Their economy is too self dependent even in the starting. A trade embargo does not really effect. Making the economy more market based, like the historic/present day scenario, and making trade embargos more powerful, the game can be fun.
      2) treaties- We can have treaties that are reflected in the newspaper publically. Some treaties can be Right of Way treaties, Ceasefires, Peace treaties, Nuclear use treaties, (suggest some more and I'll edit). As making customisable treaties is a huge project for the devs, only some treaties can be followed. If one does not obey the treaties, he/she must recompensate with the prescribed
      3) loans- we can get/give loans from the market and get/give interests. This may work as a treaty and the country which takes loans must give his/her official word to give a city/province or another resource to recompensate if he/she is not able to give the full amount of loan.

I agree that embargos would be more powerful but loans are not the greatest idea, these could be exploited to hell and back and because of that it would hinder the experience of the game.
    • YoungJamal wrote:

YourGaurdian wrote:

I agree that embargos would be more powerful but loans are not the greatest idea, these could be exploited to hell and back and because of that it would hinder the experience of the game.
      I don't see how