In-Game Harrassment

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In-Game Harrassment

You allow people like this in your game?
      This was posted in the Newspaper. It was referring to me. I have screenshots if you wish them.
      Many people are harassing and insulting me on the Newspaper for using gold as Poland in a 1939 Historic World War game. Germany attacked me so I fought for my country's existence. Since Germany outclasses Poland in this scenario I had to use gold. Is this my repayment for supporting the game?

Soviet Union - Official government communiqué, 15:10

Well we all know whose gunna win now

How about we all abandon thief’s game to take the joy out of their win

Here are a few other Newspaper posts referring to me.

Xingjiang - Official government communiqué, 17:34

Poland is a no life loser

United Kingdom - Official government communiqué, 13:28

Poland is a piece of **** and i hope he never sees bright light in his life

Is this how you run your games? I'm being harassed for playing the way the developers intended. Something has to be done about this. I'm being made to feel horrible about myself.
      You allow irresponsible people the ability to post in the game's Newspaper? This is outrageous.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tom Voke ().

• Please submit a support ticket and a GO will take action according to our policies. Unfortunately we can't keep an eye on every single game at every single moment, which is why we rely on people to report rulebreaks.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • DoctorDR1 wrote:

Please submit a support ticket and a GO will take action according to our policies. Unfortunately we can't keep an eye on every single game at every single moment, which is why we rely on people to report rulebreaks.
      Thank you. I've already submitted two support tickets. I realize you can't keep an eye on every game. I submitted it as a Combat/Gameplay problem as there were no other viable options except, possibly, General.
      I'm puzzled as to what will happen if the players DO decide to abandon the game. The game is by no means won by me. I didn't invest enough to beat the world, just Germany, who attacked without provocation, and enough to keep the Soviet Union at bay, who attacked out of opportunity. And I don't think I can beat the Soviet Union yet, nor do I wish to invest more gold into this game. These two players thought they could steamroll me, and then complained bitterly when they couldn't.
      I understand what you said. I'm just incensed, taken aback at the vulgarity and vindictiveness of some players.
    • DoctorDR1 wrote:

Did you submit it from within your game, or from the link in my signature? If you submitted it from in game there should be a "User Report" option.
      I submitted from your link which I saved from an earlier post by you. I found it in settings and sent it from in game as well. Thank you for your help.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tom Voke ().