Short days for busy folk.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Short days for busy folk.

I think it would be cool for there to be scheduled games where there would be 6 hours playtime per day at 4 times speed, or 4 hours per day at 6 times speed. During off times a person could still check resources, read newspaper, make plans but just couldn't do anything as all time is stopped.

Could be six time slots for people to choose from. If a person wanted to play all day, he/she could play 3 different time slots and wouldn't have to worry about other games while focused on one.
    • Agent47 wrote:

Call of War is designed to be played in real-time and with games lasting for weeks on end without stopping. This won't change. Play a different game if you don't like it.
      Wasn't thinking of changing your game. I see 4 times speed events offered where 4 days are condensed into one and the president is asleep for a whole day. An event could be 8 different games with starting times 3 hrs apart, that are active for 6 hrs at 4 times speed. Overall game would take same amount of time to play as regular game. Won't have to sleep with one eye open. May not be enough interest to populate game but would just be another choice. I don't think it would be a big challenge for the programmers here. 'play a different game if you don't like it'