noob looking for advice.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• noob looking for advice.

Just some boring queries if anybody would be kind enough to answer I would be grateful.
      1. I have been given a level 1 sub and a level 1 bomber and a medium tank with very little health. Is this a thing? I know I did not recruit them.
      2. I have lost a unit of artillery. On home turf no enemies within days, no chance of enemy aircraft. It has just disappeared. Any thoughts?
      3. Is there a way to view all of your units as a list?

That's it for now

Thank you for your time.
    • quordffs wrote:

Just some boring queries if anybody would be kind enough to answer I would be grateful.
      1. I have been given a level 1 sub and a level 1 bomber and a medium tank with very little health. Is this a thing? I know I did not recruit them.
      2. I have lost a unit of artillery. On home turf no enemies within days, no chance of enemy aircraft. It has just disappeared. Any thoughts?

That's it for now

Thank you for your time.
      1. If this is your first game ever, you begin with a few more units than normal. Perks of being a newbie :)
      2. Could be sabotage, although don't take my word on that.
      3. None as of now.
    • quordffs wrote:

That's it for now

Thank you for your time.
      1. Those units probably revolted from another country. If a unit is in a province when it revolts, it might join the revolution.
      "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!