Dear admins, please consider adding extra measures to prevent toxic players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dear admins, please consider adding extra measures to prevent toxic players

Hi, i have some suggestions that i would love to see be added into the game or at least considered.

Ok so the first problem is spammers. As of right now there is no option to just mute players (DMs and newspaper) which can get very annoying. I understand you can report them but there should be an option to block them while you are waiting or if they are simply just really annoying. Or something similar to this.

Another issue is just coalition leaders sort of abusing their powers. Albeit this is pretty rare and this had only happened to me a few times but it is possible and really annoying. There should be an option to vote out the coalition leader instead of just having everyone leave and having to wait 3 days to join a new coalition. Also if the leader is inactive it would be really convenient if you had an option to vote him/her out. If the other 4 coalition members vote out the leader he gets kicked. I think this would be a great idea what do you guys think?

Age requirements. I have encountered very young players as young as 8. This can be very problematic as they are vulnerable to offensive material and can be taken advantage of. If you add that you need to be at least 13+ to even make an account to the rules and make it clear that would be great. Users can lie about their age but it is just going that extra mile. This game isn't super child friendly and its target demographic i'm guessing is probably people aged 16-25. Let me know what you think of these rules.

Newspaper and DM cooldown. This one is simple to prevent spamming their should be a cooldown between posting articles and messaging in DMs. Just a suggestion but 1 minute cooldown for posting newspapers and 30 seconds for DMs. It doesn't necessarily have to be that long or short. This is probably the easiest to make

Anyway let me know what you think and weather you will consider my ideas or not. Thanks for reading
      nigeo19?