The new update to Historic World War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The new update to Historic World War

Okay, wtf Bytro. I’m confused. I’m not sure what you were thinking, but there are a few issues. 1. Production time. It takes SIX HOURS to bulid Militia, and for the time it takes to bulid a lvl 4/5 buliding it takes the same time for Lvl 3. Bytro. Please. Do. Something. It’s harmful for the playstyle of newer players like myself.
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • Okay, to everyone who is confused, I am talking about the Classic Version of Historic World War. And I would have picture proof (using my pc to take a picture of it) but I can’t.

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • Ah, I understand now (am still annoyed)

• My opinion of the name tags is for the mobile platform. I dont like them. Maybe i can get used to them. But its just too much going on for a small screen. Its hard to see where the units are, especially in an area where there are 4+ armies in a small area. I wish there was an option to turn them off in the settings.
      personally i dont like them. At all. Good idea but not for me. Maybe if they disappeared at 50% or closer zoom
    • Red_1833 wrote:

My opinion of the name tags is for the mobile platform. I dont like them. Maybe i can get used to them. But its just too much going on for a small screen. Its hard to see where the units are, especially in an area where there are 4+ armies in a small area. I wish there was an option to turn them off in the settings.
      personally i dont like them. At all. Good idea but not for me. Maybe if they disappeared at 50% or closer zoom
      Please create a new thread.
      "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!