Stealth

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So if I’ve been playing for a little bit, to the point where I develop commandos (ex:SSB, SAS, USAR,) do I have to capture provinces?
      Considering only select few units can even discover the commandos, could I gather a few of them, go to the middle their territory or behind enemy lines, and attack from other positions?
      Or if the enemy neglected a city to move troops to the front line.
      Could I for example take the city with commandos by going through other provinces and produce troops there?
      Or do I capture every province we pass through? I’ve never tried so I want to ask before I try... thanks!
    • commandos capture all provinces they go thru
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Sadly, the units that can detect commandos are amongst the most widely used by good players (mot infantry). As stated in the stats, Commandos are good at taking out light armor. For this reason, i use commandos for attacking RR guns are they do not enter the sight range. Building a small amount of commandos would not work as it would not match the health level of a good player's armoured stacks. Besides, you always need AA for countering tac bombers